:Chapter 4:

:Coi:

"I've known her since 5th grade.. I can't lose her .... yeah we fight and argue but that's our way showing we love each other and i-" I broke down once again

"It's okay Coi... Its okay to cry just let me ask you one more question and  we'll take a break" He looked at me "Is that okay?"

I shook my head.

"What kind of person was she?"

"Free spirited... Oh man did she love that skateboard"

"So she liked to skateboard?"

"Did she? Man she loved to skateboard, It was her only escape as she claimed. There were days when she didn't want to cry so she would leave her house on a Saturday morning around 9 and skateboard all through Little Rock and not come home until like 11 at night" Another tear fell "It was her only escape"

"Was she adopted or abused?"

"She was adopted......"

"Thank you for your time Coi, you can take a break"

I got up and left Detective Simmons office. I couldnt believe this was gonna be a case, and they were trying to find her.

:Naomi:

Everyone almost stressed themselves out over this show-case, it came down to if Momo never returned Rayan would do the number by his-self. Well today is show-case day and Momo isn't back she's been gone for 3 weeks. Me, Nikki, Za, Coi, Elle and Lexi , we don't even cry anymore, it's like her leaving brought us closer... I think it's what we needed. Rayan tries to move on to... He be flirting with Azalea Cartwright from our gym class. Me and Craig are dating now, and so is Za and Chresanto. I wish Momo were here.

"Alright so here it is Naomi you start with your dance and lead into Rayan's... Then which was suppose to be Manosia singing while Z'amirah modeled we'll just play a song and do that" Ms.Taylor said

"No need... Im here"

I turned around and saw Momo and my mouth fell open. I looked hell of confused and i didn't know what to say i just stood there.

"I wasn't going to leave you guys hanging on showcase day that's selfish... I can't blame you guys for my problems" She said "I just hope no one here hates me or thinks i'm a bad person.. I had my reasons"

No one said anything. I didn't hate her i was just confused like everyone else in the room, we thought she was gone forever and we were never getting her back.

"Hey Nai have you seen my-" Rayan stopped dead in his track when he saw Momo. He ran and hugged her tight and that's when i got out my thoughts as Azalea ran up and grabbed Rayan's collar.

"Exactly what do you think your doing Rayan?..." Azalea rushed out 

"Hugging a friend.... Is that alright?"

"She better just be a friend cause if i find out she's something more, you gon' have ME to deal with!"

"Umm.. Who the fuck are you? Obviously an unknown!" Momo snapped

"No your the unknown.. I'm Rayan's girlfriend !" 

"WOOOAH !-"

"She's not my girlfriend Momo!" Rayan said to Momo 

"Why does it matter what she thinks Rayan !" Azalea screeched

"YOU KNOW WHAT ! I came to do the showcase not stress so can we do this" Momo stated as she walked off

:Manosia:

As 'Got Me Good' Blasted through the speakers and i felt the bass i started the dance and it felt good to be on the dance floor again. I felt so free with every move i made like every problem i had just went away and all the stress i had was just released... And i loved it and i needed it and i ... I craved it.