Chapter 13: Well this is awkward.

I slept peacefully through the rest of the night only waking up when Ben's alarm started to scream. He reached over to the night stand shutting his phone off with a sigh. "Time to get up Kat. It's your first day of school."

     I groaned not wanting to wake up. "Can't I just start tomorrow?"

     "No ma'am now get up and get ready there are uniforms in your closet." He said getting up and leaving my room.

     I guess I had to get up. I sighed and made my way to the shower. I showered and dried my hair then curled it. Once my hair was done I throw some makeup on and then made my way to the closet. There hung a bunch of the same uniforms. A plaid blue skirt with a white short sleeve polo and a blue sweeter vest to go over it. I then found some black flats that we were suppose to wear too. This school was going to be so awful I could already tell. When I walked down stairs I saw my three brothers at the dinning room table in similar uniforms but pants instead of a skirt, eating.

     "Took you long enough we have to leave in like five minutes." Jere said as he scooted a plate of pancakes my way. "Hurry and eat before Reuben and Logan come in."

     "Since we are grounded Sam can't drive us. Which means we have to leave early with Reuben and Logan." Wes whined and rolled his eyes.

     "Keep complaining and when Sam gets his keys back you will still ride with me." Logan glared as he walked though the doorway. "You have two minutes to finish eating then we need to go." He said to all of us then walked out. When he said two minutes he wasn't kidding. Soon we were on the road and headed to my new school.

     The school was huge and looked almost like a college campus. I was riding with Logan who said he was going to take me to the office to get my schedule then take me to my first class.

     "Logan to what do we owe the pleasure for you to come down to the middle school area? The lady behind the desk asked.

     "I am here to get my sister schedule and show her to her first class." He smiled and nodded towards me.

     "Oh right Katherine Kensington. I just didn't put two and two together. Here is her schedule she has Mrs. Feeble's math class first. From her transcript it looks like she is on honors so she will be in those classes here. If you have any questions honey come back up here and let me know. You locker and the combination are at the top of the schedule." The lady smiled and handed the paper to me.

     "Thank you Mary." Logan put his hand on my back and directed me out. "Let's get you to your locker and then class." He took me to my locker and I put my backpack in it grabbing my stuff I would need. Logan then walked me to my first class. The door was open and at the desk sat an older lady with black straight hair and glasses. Logan stopped is in the door way and knocked on the door frame causing the teacher to look up.

     "Logan Kensington to what do I owe this pleasure?" She got up and walked to us.

     "My sister is in your first period and I wanted to make sure she didn't get lost on her first day." Logan smiled patting me on the head.

     "I didn't know you boys had a sister."

     "Yes ma'am she has been living with our Mom but now she is staying with us." Logan gave a polite smile trying not to go into too much detail.

     "Well Ms. Kensington I am Mrs. Feeble and I teach math. My first period however is honors so we are doing eight grade math. If you feel like that is to much let me know and I will get your classes changed." She gave me a small but pointed smile as if she was judging me already.