12

A/N: sorry if this chapter is a little long.

R E G I N A

One of the nights I'm able to sleep peacefully, something happens. At around 2:30 am, gunshots were heard inside the house making me shoot up from my slumber. It must have woken the whole house.

The boys

I quickly get out of bed but stop when I notice Ambrose is still asleep. Not so peacefully, however. How did this man manage to sleep through all of this? "Ambrose" I whisper, when my attempt to shake him doesn't work. "Ambrose, wake up. We're under attack." I try again a little more aggressively. His brows knit together in confusion and agony.

Fuck. C'mon. We don't have time for this. Baby, please.

I try once more in a calming tone. "Ambrose. Baby, wake up." Finally, his eyes shot open, they're panicked. I wait until the realization crosses his features before going to my side of the bed and grabbing my gun from the nightstand drawer, Him doing the same. Before we could even make it past the foot of the bed, the door burst open, and in walks the Malibu Barbie-built blond bitch. A nasty smirk is plastered across her face. We both raise our guns to our little rodent problem.

"Amber? What the fuck do you think you're doing here? What did I tell you would happen if I saw your face on my property again?" Ambrose growls from behind me. The slut dares to step forward. "I came to get you back. Can you really just give up what we had for this trash?" She asks flirtatiously.

This bitch needs to be put down.

I glance back at Ambros to see him already gazing at me. He steps forward, his fuming gaze never leaving mine. Once he reaches me, his unoccupied hand finds my waist while his other is still trained on Barbie's head. "Deal with her. I'll check on everyone else. Keep her alive." He whispers in my ear before placing a quick kiss on my lips and leaving, shooting daggers at the thing on his way out. I hadn't noticed until now how quiet the house has gotten. I don't think she's noticed either.

This should be fun.

I'm a little shocked it didn't follow him out of the room. "If you think he'll ever love you, or fall for you, you're very delusional. He's mine. He'll always be mine, so stop trying." She hisses. Her overly fake body slithers toward me. An intimidation technique, maybe? Who knows. "Oh, honey. Do you think I tried to get him to fall for me? All I had to do was breathe the right way, and I had him on his knees." I tell her smirking. Her wicked grin finally fades as her hand reaches for something in her pocket.

A shiny black blade is whipped out and sits incorrectly in her hand. "You think I won't kill you, you ugly little fag?" How did she know? "Does Ambrose know you like to go both ways? Does he know you bisexual, disgusting little faggot?" Okay, she's starting to piss me off now. "Does he know how you manage to lure in your female victims? Does he know you made out with them? Does he know you enjoyed it?" I notice her getting closer to me the more she talks. How clueless.

I was going to let her have the easy way and knock her out, but her next words made me want to rip her head off with my teeth. "What was her name by the way? Macie? She was a sweet girl. Why did you kill such an angel? How old was she again? 17? Still so young." She takes one final step towards me, and I take that opportunity to knock the knife out of her hand and grab her by her throat.

"Listen here, you whore. You know NOTHING about me." I squeeze her neck making her gasp and claw at my hands. "You think you have power? You have no idea whose hands your life is in right now. I am going to say this once and once only so listen closely." I pull her toward me so she can feel my breath. "I am your worst nightmare. They don't call me shadow for no reason. If I didn't want you to know about those murders, you wouldn't know. I have all the power in the world. You are just an ant being crushed by her prey. I should kill you now, but I was asked politely not to." I let her go and kicked her to the ground before spitting my next words. "And if you ever threaten his feelings for me or min for him, you'll have two fewer eyeballs." With that I sent a hard blow to her head, knocking her out cold.