𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤

KURT

You and Kurt were at an empty playground at around 11 p.m. You both had decided that this was a casual mix of both a date and just a regular hang-out. You were sitting on the park bench huddling close together for warmth, as it was a frigid night. Neither of you said much, but instead just enjoyed each other's company. It was pitch black outside, and you were barely able to see anything, let alone each other. That is why when you felt his calloused, cold fingertips tilting your head upwards, you jumped slightly in a startled manner. You felt him sit still for a moment, likely hesitating, before he pressed his lips to yours softly. It only lasted for about three seconds, and it seemed much too short. You wanted to immediately kiss him again. You tried to shake the feeling of desire to feel his sweet lips on yours again, but it was a difficult task. His hands remained on your cheeks, as if he was waiting for a reaction of you, dreading the possibility of your disapproval. Feeling his demeanor growing more tense and anxious by the second, you leaned in and kissed him again. You both smiled through the second kiss, barely being able to keep your lips touching.

DAVE

There was an unexpected knock at your door while you were sitting on your couch. You got up slowly and walked to the door. When you peered through the peephole, you saw Dave with his face pressed right to it with his tongue sticking out and a bag of Chick-fil-a clutched in his left hand. You opened the door gleefully and threw yourself into his arms, desperate to feel his strong arms around you. He hugged you tightly and walked back to the couch with you. He set the food down on the coffee table and turned to you for what you thought was another hug. However, to your surprise, he leaned in to kiss you. You fell into the kiss blissfully, you hands pressed to his cheeks. He held you by the waist after he pulled away. You two spent the rest of the night watching movies and cuddling. You both fell asleep on the couch together.

KRIST

He was dropping you off at home after a date. Before he left, he gave you a hug, which was quite normal by now. However, before pulling away, he gave you a soft peck on your lips. You stood on your tippy-toes and clung to his neck, as if begging him not to end it. The kiss lasted around five seconds. Before leaving, he told you goodnight and that he would call you in the morning.