𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦

KURT

He loves your eyes more than words could say. He could stare into them for hours if you'd let him. He also loves how you two are weird goofballs around each other. You're constantly laughing your asses off together and making new inside jokes. He loves how you'll let him ramble on for hours about any of his odd interests, and he especially loves that you'll actually listen while he does.

DAVE

He loves how much physical affection you show. No matter where you two are at, you always seem to be clinging to each other as if you were attached at the waist. He also loves coaxing you to sleep when you're struggling with insomnia. He'll gladly cuddle with you all night long. He loves your nose as well. He constantly compliments you on it and he loves to softly peck it when you're cuddling.

KRIST

He loves how well you match his energy. If he's hyped up, so are you, and if he's exhausted, so are you. He loves how small your hands are compared to his. He also likes to spoon you, he tells you that he feels like he's protecting you. He loves how big his hoodies are on you, and how often you steal them from him. But his favorite thing about you is that you don't stand on escalators.