Chapter Three: Behind The Fursuit

It was November 5, 2012. A Saturday. It was 9:33 a.m. when Bali entered the room to meow at me for food. He started meowing and rubbing his head on my legs. I groaned and yawned.

"Bali, I'm going up already!"
I got out off bed but he just jumped off my bed then kept meowing.
"I am telling you this Bali, you will get food when you get food."

Bali looked at me and sat down. I put on my slippers then went to the kitchen. I opened a can of tuna then put all of the tuna in Bali's food bowl. Bali immediately stopped meowing and then he started eating. I went to the kitchen counter where I charge my phone. I removed the charger from my cellphone and sat on the couch. I inputted my password and checked the latest news. There was one headline that caught my eye.
"CAFE FURSUITER ACTS LIKE A REAL CAT!" I rolled my eyes. This guy might be acting insane. I checked the picture and the fursuit was black and white.

I checked the cafe place then I noticed it was in Cafe Balenfon. There were 10 cafes in Attinsbureau. I looked at Bali. Bali was just cleaning himself after he was done eating. He looked and stared at me. Bali had brown eyes with black and white fur. The staring broke when I looked away. Bali went to me to bunt his head on my legs. I stroked his fur then after a while I stopped. Bali stopped bunting then went out of the house.

Since it was a Saturday, I would go out for a walk. I just took my headphones, connected them to my phone, and played a song from my playlist. My favorite genres was Hip hop and R&B. I checked if I got mail but I don't have so I started walking. I passed by Lake Attins to check if Pacz was there. He was not.

After three minutes of walking, I was now in front of Ann's house. Ann wakes up late on Saturdays and Sundays. I just decided not to wake up Miss Jani and Ann just to get excercise. I continued walking.

During my walk, I passed some people like the mayor, Sera, a teacher from another grade, and some people who I met in school. I stopped by Cafe Balenfon and I saw the fursuiter.

The fursuiter's costume was 5'9 tall, had black and white fur, blue eyes, huge paws, wore some clothing, and he had a collar. I went inside to check and the fursuiter looked at me. The guy didn't blink and he just bunted his head at me. I was confused why he would bunt me.

"Uhm, are you alright?"

A lot of people were watching. The daily people at the cafe were some lawyers, judges, farmers, some doctors, and some kids. These people flood the morning shift everyday. They witnessed that the fursuiter stopped bunting me then bent his legs so he could lick his back.

"That's very weird."
The fursuiter just looked at me and spoke.
"Looks like humans can annoy cats..."

The fursuiter hissed at me then left the cafe. I was very confused. I just left the cafe. When I left, I remembered what Miss Jani taught us. It was about anthropomorphic animals. She told us that they have one or more abilities of humans like speaking, walking on two legs, or anything that displays human like abilities. I painted an anthropomorphic wolf then I got praised for the best paintng. I was pulled out of that thought after six seconds.

I thought of the fursuiter. I haven't seen him before. Maybe he knows me that's why he bunted me or are all cats are like that? I should know whether the fursuiter was crazy or not. But I let the guy go away. How could I find him now?

I went back to the cafe and noticed a shimmer on the ground. It was a collar. On it was the letters C and L. I picked it up then kept it. I left the cafe and just walked in a random direction. After a few minutes of walking, I saw the fursuiter eating some dead mice and birds. I was very confused so I went to ward him and asked him.

"Very strange for a guy wearing a costume to eat mice and dead birds."
The guy finished his meal first.
"I didn't know that the girl earlier would be so curious about me."
"I think you dropped something."