2. | convenience store

The player is still pulling (y/n's) hand, maybe what he said on the phone...

  "Oh yeah (y/n), when you get here I want you to meet my friends who are here, and we can spend time together :D" "when i get in there? M'kay"
" Oh it looks like I have business. See you later (y/n)! :) "
"See ya" *beep*

And here i am.
Player took me to that convenience store

BRAKK—
  "player!, can't you not break down that door?? Later we could just be scolded by the cashier later!" Yep, that voice was never foreign to (y/n) ears.

  "Sorry dummy, BUT, we have guests that we must welcome perfectly! >: D" said the player with his enthusiasm that never changed at all

"Who?—" the dummy immediately looked behind the player to see who the player was carrying, the dummy was always curious.

  "Surprise, heh" (y/n) said by raising both hands, it was enough to make the dummy surprised by the arrival of (y/n) who had not been seen for a long time.

"OH MY— (Y/N)?! PLAYER, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT (Y/N) WOULD BE HERE?!" dummy was still surprised because the player didn't tell that (y/n) would be here.

"haha, guys, that's enough, okay? Hey dummy, are you the shopkeeper here?" "Yep, I'm in charge but it's literally not mine but the cashier's" "who's that—" while (y/n) still wanted to continue her question someone came in from the door.

"Sorry guys, because it's taking so long, there's something outside—" the person dressed in green, black apron, black tie and hat entered the shop, (y/n) thought that was what dummy meant.

  "OH HEY CASHIER!" the player waved his hand at the cashier, and the dummy too.

"Well what are you doing here again player? Are you going to buy a bloxy cola and shake it?
After that you spit it on me, don't think you'll do it again" said the cashier in his usual irritated tone and looked at the player sarcastically, the player became nervous about what the cashier had said.

  "Okay, you two stop. Don't make a scene here" said (y/n) by calming the situation like this, the cashier saw the figure of a woman he didn't recognize and rolled his eyes.

  "So, you're a cashier, right? (y/n), nice to meet you" (y/n) stretched out her hand and the cashier tiredly shook his hand.

"Well, nice to meet ya too," said the cashier

There is a cough from the player.

"Can I start spending time with (y/n) now??" (y/n) and the cashier looked at the pouting player at the same time, looking at him.

"Sorry player, let's do something while waiting for my furniture to arrive" said (y/n)

"YAAAY :DDD" player pulled (y/n)'s hand and left the shop to do things that (y/n) wanted to show him

Leaving the cashier and dummy there, dummy saw that the cashier looked at the player and (y/n) joined hands together. from the cashier's face he was like.. looking at him with displeasure

Dummy immediately patted the dreamy cashier on the shoulder.
"Don't worry, (y/n) can keep players safely there, and it's look like someone—" "Shut your mouth." "Up to you"

      [ Sorry if this short ]