Introduction

It seems like only yesterday that a crew of dangerous scoundrels were sailing down the Grand Line in search of the greatest secret left to us by Pounce D. Leon , the greatest explorer the known world had ever seen.

It seems like only yesterday that the Marine and the World Government was hunting us down. We, judged as the scourge that haunted these seas by those who abused their power and status, by those for whom human life was worth less than zero, by those willing to go to any means to keep their asses warm on the thrones of Mary Geoise

Yeah...I know what you are thinking, quite a paradox you will say. But for people like us this was the simplest and purest normality. Yet, we did not give up, doing it in defiance of those who had doubted our ability and courage.

It seems like only yesterday that my crew was sowing panic in the New World, earning a nickname that would ply the oceans for eternity, moving from sail to sail, traveling from here to the most boorish dive bar in Catagua, resonating even within the walls of Pangea.

I miss those thugs...Although at first I didn't like them completely, in time they became what I called family, although I already had a family somewhere...With them I had the greatest adventure of my life, showing those clueless people what we were made of.

With them I ended up challenging the whole world...

At the time, I never imagined that a single and insignificant gesture, albeit of great magnitude, would end up totally changing the fate of humanity, and to this day I am still unable to understand it.

Maybe nothing happens by accident or maybe I am totally digressing...

Probably all this has given you a big headache, I apologize, but I think it is essential to better understand what is in front of you.

Yes, because the eyes are what can separate the fake from the legend, for those who are able to do so, of course.

However, we must go back to the beginning, to the moment when the event horizon began to weave the subtle webs of fate. But I am still digressing...

So, you may be wondering who I am and what I am talking about. Don't worry, you will soon find out. What I can assure you is that from now on nothing will ever be the same.

But for now, take your seats and get ready to set sail, for you will experience an adventure like none you have ever seen.