Chapter 2

Art is by P4intingStr4nger

_____

Thrown into another World, I find myself a Purpose!

Is a typical slice of life, found family and carefree novel, featuring the typical uber overpowered protagonist: Choi Han.

A korean highschool student that was transported into another world for no reason at all, he has the lifespan of a dragon and was left alone to survive for many years in the Forest of Darkness.

He gradually became depressed, he forgot how to speak korean and became a swordmaster with abnormal strength, thanks to the monsters within the Forest of Darkness.

Eventually, he was able to get out of the forest after many years later and found Harris Village. One of the villagers saw Choi Han and felt pity towards him, they took him as one of their own and taught him how read and speak their language.

Choi Han then saw the villagers as his family.

He stayed within the village for a few years with him helping them in return for their kindness, but eventually, he started to question himself.

Why was he brought here, in this fantasy world? Was he brought here for a purpose? If so, then he must find that purpose!

The protagonist then embarks on a journey to find that solely for that reason. The villagers of Harris Village will always welcome him back with opened arms, Choi Han is forever grateful.

For him to actually start his journey, Choi Han needs to get through Rain City... and that was where he had a run-in with Cale Henituse, the city's lout...

Seeing the noble causing a ruckus, Choi Han had to out a stop to it nicely... not. His nice approach got thrown off the window when the said noble insulted Harris Village, his home.

What did Choi Han do? He beat Cale up out of pure anger.

And... after that incident, Cale was soon kicked out of his home after recovering and was never brought up again.

_____

Rok Soo is having a crisis, Jung Soo is having a realization moment, while Soo Hyuk is just staring at the two with a raised brow, if a kitten even has one.

'...What's wrong with these two?'

The stoic kitten looks like it's questioning it's life right now, albeit indifferent, on how Soo Hyuk knew, it was thanks to his slacker-loving dongsaeng, while the brown kitten looked like a certain brunette's astonished expression.

"...Mreow?"

Soo Hyuk called out to them, only for him to be ignored... he then decided to walk up to them.

"Mreooowwww."

He called out to them once more while pawing at their sides. The two finally snapped out of whatever thoughts they are thinking, speaking of said thoughts... are these two perhaps sentient and smart kittens?

'...What are you thinking, Soo Hyuk... that's stupid and obvious.'

Animals have emotions and conscience. It would explain why there are things like, how lions showed affection and sees that one guy/girl as one of their own, how the bears, despite being wild, showed calmness and curiosity towards the humans that are living alone in the forest, and how a ton of raccoons carefully swarming an elderly woman in search food from that one video in the internet!

'Yeah, reasonable explanation.'

Soo Hyuk nodded to himself. Causing Rok Soo, who is worried about his new life, and Jung Soo, who isn't really panicking, to stare at him weirdly.