Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

"How about Full Moon? Can Song Jiabao do it?"
Qiao Manyue came out of the Red Flag Commune, and just as she walked to the entrance of Qiao's Village, a woman hurried up to meet her with two children.
"It's nothing." Qiao Manyue wiped the sweat off her forehead, took the water bottle handed over by the child, opened it and drank a few sips of water, and said concisely, "I'm not suitable for him."
After the words fell, the two children who were so thin that only a handful of bones were left breathed a sigh of relief.
"Why isn't it suitable? Then the Song family eats commercial food, and Song Jiabao's father and mother both work. As long as you get married, you won't have to go to the farm again."
Aunt Qiao resented the failure of iron to persuade.
The little faces of the two children became tense again.
"Auntie, you don't need to persuade me. I'd rather go hungry than marry Song Jiabao." Qiao Manyue said, leading the two cheap brothers home.
Seeing her indifferent appearance, Aunt Qiao stomped her feet anxiously.
on the way back.
The child on Qiao Manyue's right glanced at her, and asked cautiously, "Sister, are you really not going to marry the Song family?"
"Don't marry!" Qiao Manyue was categorical.
The two children looked at each other, with big smiles on their faces.
Qiao Manyue looked at them and said with a smirk: "But if I meet someone who satisfies me, I will still marry."
The two children immediately wrinkled their little faces again, showing nervous and apprehensive expressions.
Qiao Manyue ignored them, and strode forward with the kettle swinging.
Why she wants to get married so urgently, it starts from this age.
Qiao Manyue was originally a doctor in modern times, and she didn't expect to encounter medical trouble by accident.
The situation was uncontrollable at that time, and the family members of the patient in the hospital ran in panic. Someone accidentally tripped her and made her fall straight to the knife in the hands of the doctor, hitting her heart without even a chance of rescue.
She woke up again and found that she came to 1970 and became a production team member in Qiaojia Village, Hongqi Commune, Pingfu City.
The original body has the same name and surname as her, and she was spoiled and brought up since she was a child. Because of her brain, Qiao's father and Qiao's mother hoped that she would have a future, so they gritted their teeth and offered her to the university together.
However, in Qiao Manyue's sophomore year, the wind suddenly became tense. Qiao Manyue looked at the teachers and classmates who had been reported, and returned to Qiao's Village in fear.
This incident caused a great blow to Qiao Manyue. She was so proud and arrogant that she looked down on the muddy legs who went to work in the field, and she didn't want to go to the field to earn work points. She slept until the sun rose to mid-air every day.
Qiao's father, Qiao's mother beat and scolded and tried to persuade her, but they couldn't help her.
Until Qiao's father and mother died unexpectedly, Qiao Manyue not only had to support herself, but also took on the burden of taking care of her two young brothers. She had to earn work points like other production team members.
Qiao Manyue couldn't bear the hardships of going to the field at all. She fished for three days and dried the nets for two days. It lasted for half a year. After eating and spending the food deposits at home, Qiao Manyue was tired, hungry and bitter, so she chose to leave her two younger brothers behind and jumped. river.
After she was picked up from the river and woke up, the owner of her body had become the modern Qiao Manyue.
Facing a family with no money and no food, Qiao Manyue looked at her cheap brother who was waiting to be fed, so she could only earn work points day by day.
However, within a month of facing the loess and back to the sky, she suffered from heatstroke seven or eight times, with blisters on her hands and feet, and skin peeling off her face and neck.
Qiao Manyue felt bitter.
Aunt Qiao couldn't see it either, she knew that her niece was delicate, but she didn't know how delicate she was? She and Uncle Qiao were thinking about letting Qiao Manyue find a capable man, so that he wouldn't have to live such a hard life in the future.
Qiao Manyue coincided with her thoughts.
Qiao Manyue is already 21 years old in this era, she can be regarded as an old girl, and she has lived in modern times for 35 years without getting married, so it is not too much to find a husband who is a kind husband and a tool for making money, right?
Of course it's not too much, so today's blind date happened.
Qiao Manyue's blind date is Song Jiabao, her parents both work in the state-owned ceramics factory in the county seat, and a dual-career family with an iron rice bowl is very popular in this era.
Qiao Boniang said that if she wasn't a college student, the Song family wouldn't even look at her.
Thinking of this, Qiao Manyue recalled the meeting with Song Jiabao today, and couldn't help twitching the corners of her mouth. She was afraid that she would have to have a cerebral thrombosis for ten years before she could think about marrying Song Jiabao.
"Manyue, what's wrong with this Song Jiabao? Why isn't it suitable?" After Aunt Qiao realized it, she caught up and grabbed Qiao Manyue and asked, "Auntie has seen him before. He is tall, good-looking, and his family conditions Well, we are also climbing high branches."
Qiao Manyue glanced at her, spread her hands and was about to speak.
A voice suddenly came from behind the two: "Joe Manyue."
She turns around.
Aunt Qiao spoke first, with a surprised tone, "Guilan? Why are you here?"
Qiao Guilan's expression paused, and her eyes fell on Qiao Manyue's face, "Ma'am, I have something to do with Manyue."
Qiao Auntie and Qiao Manyue looked at each other, the smile on their faces remained unchanged, "Then you talk, I will take the two children back."
Qiao Manyue watched as Aunt Qiao walked forward quickly, and said something to the two children, and the two children turned to look at her.
Yiyi shouted loudly: "Sister, my brother and I are going back with my aunt first."
Qiao Manyue waved at them.
Seeing this, the two children also waved their hands, and followed Aunt Qiao, bouncing forward.
Seeing that there was no one else around, Qiao Guilan asked very bluntly, "Qiao Manyue, did you go on a blind date with Song Jiabao?"
"Just say what you want to say." Qiao Manyue said.
Qiao Guilan pursed her lips, with an expression of "you are taking advantage", "My distant relatives also introduced me to a man, but I don't like him, so I want to change with you. You go on a blind date with him, and I will go on a blind date with him." Go on a blind date with Song Jiabao."
Qiao Manyue almost choked on her own saliva, and looked at her with a frown: "Are you out of your mind?"