*HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS*

Indie awoke bright and early the next morning. She got ready quickly. Brushed her teeth, did her makeup, did her hair, and got dressed. 

They eventually made it out the door and onto a bus headed to Hollywood Studios

They eventually made it out the door and onto a bus headed to Hollywood Studios. Once they arrived, they rode the Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers, the Rock n' Roller Coaster (which Mady and Indigo absolutely hated), and the Twilight Tower of Terror (which Preston and Landon absolutely hated). Then, they headed over to the Dockside Diner for a few hot cocoa's to start the day off. After all those thrill rides crammed into one morning, they weren't all that hungry. 

After their cocoa, they rode Under the Sea- Voyage of the Little Mermaid, and they filmed a video for Disney Channel on the Slinky Dog Dash. When they were finished, they headed to the 50's Prime Time Cafe for lunch. 

Indigo ordered a Coke Float to drink and Grandpa Jean's chicken Pot Pie for her main course. She had Lemon Maringue Pie for dessert and then they headed out to continued their day. 

They rode Star Tours, and then watched the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular. They watched Beauty and the Beast- Live on Stage before heading to the Sci-Fi Dine in Theater for dinner. They sat down and after ordering, began to watch the movie. 

Indigo got an Oreo Cookie Milkshake, the Grilled Chicken Citrus Salad, and a Hot Fudge sundae for dessert! 

When they finished their meal, they headed towards the Tower of Terror yet again to film a video. Once again, Preston and Landon were petrified. Once they finished, they watched Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, the stellar fireworks show before making their way towards the exit. 

On their way out, they stopped at the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater and Indie and Mady shared a Mickey Pretzel with Nacho Cheese. They eventually made it on to the bus and back to the resort. 

Indie brushed her hair, her teeth, and put some pajamas on.