P R O L O G U E

Beware on grammatical errors, typos, and spelling.

---------------
"Why are you angry with me, Clovious? We just got married a few moments ago, and already your true nature is revealing itself," I confronted him, but instead of answering my question, he remained silent.

He advanced towards me, each step echoing the hunger of a wolf. His icy demeanor sent shivers down my spine as I stood before him in my elegant wedding dress.

"And now you're asking why I'm furious with you?" He questioned me with a sarcastic tone. "Really?" He smirked.

"Because I detest you, you know. You're clueless about this disastrous marriage of yours."

Unconsciously, I retreated a step, fear gripping me. My dark brown eyes welled up with tears, reflecting the depth of his hatred as he spat out those words.

"Why did you marry me if you despise me so much? You had ample time to think it over," I asked him, my voice trembling, my eyes pleading as they met his. His sarcastic smile was a slap in the face.

"I didn't marry you. You and your family forced me into this sham of a marriage. But remember this," he pointed at me.

"I may be married to you, but you'll never have all of me, especially my heart,"he pointed to his left chest, his gaze never leaving mine.

"Don't expect me to love or care for you. Divorce me if you wish. I'm perfectly fine with that. You're free to do whatever you want. I don't care. You've ruined me, and I will never love you. Never!" His voice echoed with anger and resolve.

"I won't allow that, Clovious. I'm your wife. I won't divorce you. You're mine, and no one can take you away from me. NO ONE! If you don't feel the same... Please just respect me as your wife," I pleaded.

"Do as you please. But don't expect anything from me. I can't respect the woman who ruined my life," he retorted and walked away.

I tried to call his name, but he didn't turn back.

"He won't divorce me, right? Of course, he won't. I love him. He's mine as long as I'm alive and breathing," I thought to myself, biting my lip.

I laughed sarcastically.

Who was I kidding? I knew that when she woke up, I would have to return him to her. Willingly and wholeheartedly.

"Don't worry, my dear... when everything falls into place... I'll set you free. Until then, please, allow me to stay by your side for a while. Allow me to love you, just for a while," I whispered into the void.