Sex slave(jikook)~

Top- Jungkook
Bottom- Jimin
Smut- Yes😌
Male p*ssy

The story is set at the time of early 1800s. So, Imagine things according to this.

"Boss has called for you." The man in black with huge muscles said.

Jimin raised his head, and looked in his direction. For a while he didn't reacted anything, but soon nodded.

The man took out the keys and opened his cell.

"I-is he angry?" Jimin asked in almost a whisper. The guard took a deep breath, before answering his question.

"Yes. And this time, very much." He said. Jimin again just nodded, and stood up at his place.

He walked out of the cell, and without waiting or glancing at other, he just walked towards his destination, with his head hung low. The guard stared at him in sympathy.

"Wish I could help you escaping this hell." The guard mumbled to himself, while looking at the disappearing figure of that young boy.

Jimin knocked softly on the big luxurious doors of his destined room.

"Come in." He heard a cold voice saying this from inside. Anger is clearly visible in it. He took a deep breath, and opened the door to get inside.

He stepped inside of the room, and locked the door behind him again. He raised his head to look in the direction of his owner, and found him smoking a cigar, while sitting on the couch with his legs spread wide, and eyes looking at his figure like some hungry beast.

The room is filled with the smell of cigar and alcohol, making jimin's head ache only by standing for few moments there

"You are 36 seconds late." jungkook said while looking at jimin's petite figue. Jimin hung his head low, and clenched on his red silk robe softly.

"You know what does it mean?" jungkook continued, at which jimin nodded slowly. He very well knows what it means.

"Come here." He ordered, making jimin walk in his direction slowly. He stood in front of him, and waited for the other to say what he has to do next.

"Suck it." He mumbled while looking at him, cigar still lighting in between of his lips. Jimin nodded slowly.

He got on his knees on floor in between of jungkook's widely spread legs.

His hands reached to unbuckle the belt of the other.

He removed the belt, and with respect he placed it on couch.

He opened his pant's button, and unzipped it.

His actions came to halt for a second, but he continued as he don't want to make his punishment worse, which already is after getting 36 seconds late here.