One flower and two gardeners~

Ship- Vhopekook
Smut- hmm yesss
Genre-I dont know🤡😭
Male preg~

*thud*

"So. What you were saying little boy?" A big muscular boy said, pinning a young little boy, with heart shaped lips with little bit of blood flowing from the corner of his them, his lips are quivering in fear, tears rolling down his cheeks, while the flawless white skin of his face having some purple to red bruises.

"P-please. I-i ap-apologized already. L-leave me." He said while shivering in fear. The taller boy raised his brow. He smirked and started to scan other's body from head to toe. The shorter one felt uncomfortable and turned his head to his left side, trying to not look at the other's face. And that's when he noticed, a large number of students with worried expressions on their faces, but no one dared to save him. But they are not worried for the boy who is getting bullied, they are worried for the boy, who is bullying.

"You got some really nice body you know babyboy? You can make up with me by spending some time with me at my house tonight." He said and now, his hand went inside of the boy's shirt, who was pinned to the lockers.

"N-no. Leave me! I am not gay. I am straight!" He said now trying hard to push him away from himself.

The boy scoffed and slowly his hand started to go towards his naked chest under his shirt.

"Yaa. You sure is straight. With this feminine body of yours and a short dick, you can surely attract girls. I understand." He said in a mocking way making hoseok glare at him.

"Listen to me pretty boy, with that twink like body of yours, you can only attract d*cks to get fucked and not p*ssies to fuck. Now be a good boy, and come with daddy." He said last word in almost a whisper. Hoseok's tears of humillation started to flow from his eyes. No one ever insulted him this much in his whole life.

Hoseok's eyes widens when the boy started to lessen the distance between their faces.

He just shut close his eyes as more tears fell from them, as he thought that he is going to loose his everything today. The students around them just watching the whole scene and are not doing anything. His pink heart shaped lips are quivering in fear, and soon he felt other's hot breath on them.

But next moment, he wasn't feeling anything. Not any hot breath, not any grip on his body, not even anyone's presence near him.

He opened his tearful eyes slowly, but soon they widened when he found the boy who was bullying him few moments ago, was groaning in pain and coughing blood from his mouth.

He looked at his front and his eyes widen again, when he saw the person, means people in front of him, one is glaring at that boy and other was kneeling in front of that badly coughing boy.

Finally they are here. The college's scariest, most handsome, famous and richest, twin taekook duo, aka siblings. And the reason why no one was daring to help hoseok. everyone in the campus knows, that hoseok is their prey. Only they can bully him. No one is even allowed to talk to him, until hoseok decides to talk to someone on his own. And that's why, he is having only two friends, who's names are yoongi and jimin. But no need to mention, that they were stalked and approved by these siblings to become hoseok's friends. And today, both of his friends are absent, and taekook twins got late. The bully was new and he didn't knew about that. And one thing hoseok and all the students know now, that the other summoned his own death.