Escape Artist

Disclaimer: I own none of this. All rights go to Disney and Jerry Bruckheimer. The only thing I own is the reactions. Nothing else.

☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠

Recap: Underwater, Elizabeth sinks further down into the murky depths of the water, her body completely limp as the weight of her clothes drags her down.

Pointing towards the sinking Elizabeth, Jack questions Mullroy and Murtogg, "Will you be saving her?"

Mullroy promptly responds in defence, "I can't swim!" causing Jack to turn to Murtogg how just stares back at the pirate.

"Pride of the King's Navy you are!" Jack tells the two soldiers, while handing over his hat to Mullroy, then his sword to Murtogg. Turning back to Mullroy, Jack throws at him his coat to Mullroy and finally turning back to Murtogg and giving him his gun to hold. Jack then uses the rope beside him to step up onto the side of the boat before gracefully diving into the water.

"Thanks for saving her Jack," Will said to the Sparrow.

"Always a pleasure, mate."

"Wait," Ragetti interrupts, "How do you know he saves her?"

"Well she is sitting right next to me isn't she," Will replies to the dumb pirate.

"Ohhhh. That makes sense."

As Jack Sparrow dives in to save her, Elizabeth reaches the bottom of the sea floor, the medallion--still hung around her neck--floating upwards slightly. When the chain is straight, it sends out a powerful pulse across the ocean, creating a clearly visible, yet quick, ripple on the water, which travels beyond what they eye can see. The two cowardice soldiers watch the ripple in astonishment, turning to face each other.

"Did you see the ripple too? Is that why you attacked Port Royal and took me? Because you saw the ripple?" Elizabeth questions Barbossa.

"Aye, we saw it alright. I just be lucky that we were nearby."

"What was that?" Murtogg questions.

The only answer Mullroy is able to give his partner is an astounded look and a shrug of his shoulders. Both soldiers look up at the sound of the flag wildly waving as the breeze suddenly picks up, causing them both to hold onto their hats. Meanwhile, the three hanging skeletons and their sign are being blown to the side.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷

As Elizabeth Swann finally hits the bottom of the sea, Jack Sparrow reaches her, grasps her round the middle and quickly swims to the surface. However, once reaching the surface, Jack splutters water and finds himself unable to keep Elizabeth above water because of the weight of her dress. As the pair begin to sink down again, Jack makes quick work of ridding her of her dress, leaving her in her undergarments and corset (the long white dress + a corset).

Seeing this, Ragetti and Pintel turn to Elizabeth and give her an insinuating double bounce eyebrow raise (A/N: I hope you understand what I mean). In response, Will just tugs his wife closer to him whilst glaring at the dirty minded pirates.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷

Soldiers are sprinting down to the dock of the Interceptor just as Jack is pulling Elizabeth out of the water and onto the dock.