Introduction

Disclaimer: I own none of this. All rights go to Disney and Jerry Bruckheimer. The only thing I own is the reactions. Nothing else.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷

A/N: Hi everyone. Thanks for clicking on my book and giving it a go :) There are just a few things I want to say a few things before we get started.

       1. I will not tolerate hate comments. If you have something to say, please don't be rude about it.

       2. If I have any grammar mistakes or if there is something you wish to see in this story (eg. a certain line) please don't hesitate to let me know. Constructive criticism is always welcome.
             - I might not be able to incorporate all of your ideas so please don't take it the wrong way if I don't add it. It doesn't mean that it wasn't a good one but I will try my best to include all your ideas.
            - If your idea is included I will give you credit/recognition.

       3. I'm a slow updater/writer because I struggle to balance my school work on top of my social life and job and am a massive procrastinator, but I'll try to let you know if updates will be even slower than usual.

Now that that's out of the way, let's get into the story :)

☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠

Henry Turner, along with his new found friends Carina Smy- Barbossa and Captain Jack Sparrow (if you could call him a friend) had just broken the Trident of Poseidon, breaking all sea curses including his father's. He couldn't be happier. He was of course devastated at Captain Barbossa's death and he was extremely thankful towards him for saving his, Carina and Jack's lives.

But at this moment, looking out at the sea with Jack and Carina either side of him, having just given the newfound Barbossa her diary back, he couldn't help smiling. He had done what he had promised his father. He had broken his curse. But, before he could dwell anymore on what exactly he had just accomplished, a blinding light encompassed the trio and Mr Gibbs who was at the helm.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷

Elizabeth Turner was seated on her son Henry's bed leafing through the few photos she has of her husband and many photos of her son, greatly missing her cursed pirate husband and sweet sea-obsessed son. She had been insistent on taking a plethora of photos of him to show Will on their one day together every ten years.

Oh how she wished she could see Henry again, the young boy she had birthed and poured all her love into as she watched him grow up, her one constant reminder of her and Will's never dying love--other than his heart of course which she kept hidden safely away. She wanted nothing more at the moment than for him to come home from the Royal Navy so she could wrap her arms around him and pull him into a bone-crushing hug.

But before she could dwell anymore on the thought, a bright flash of white enveloped her, leaving no trace that anyone had sat on that bed, other than the photo of her husband and son taken twelve years ago she had been holding fluttering to the ground.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷

Aboard The Flying Dutchman, Will Turner was at the helm relishing in the lack of souls that needed guiding to the afterlife, allowing his mind to drift to his beautiful wife Elizabeth and their incredible son Henry, when he felt something, something he hadn't felt in twenty-two years. His heartbeat.