1. Ruby Rose

⚠️You can watch RWBY on crunchy roll! Also if you like this chapter and want me to do continue this, vote, comment, or follow⚠️
————————————————————————
"Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past."

"Man, born from dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful, but he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness — creatures of destruction — the creatures of Grimm - set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed, and it seemed the darkness was intent on returning man's brief existence to the void."

"However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change, and in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds. This power was appropriately named "Dust"."

"Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow's, absence came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life."

"But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they are gone... darkness will return."

A man wore a white coat, with a grey scarf. His hair was Ginger and wore a bowl hat. He had a cigar in his mouth and held a cane. There stood his henchmen walking beside him in a dark alley.

While walking they finally went into the light. a few steps in, the gingered man stops making the other stop behind him. He took a puff of his cigar and had a smirk on making the smoke come out. While having a smirk he let out a low chuckle.

"So you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to a so-called "free world", but take heed... there will be no victory in strength."

They started walking again. They came across Civilians and kept walking, making them back away and gasp at who the man was, they walked towards a dust shop called "From Dust till Dawn."

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten. Things that require a smaller, more honest soul."

the door open to the shop to see the same men enter the shop. One of the man's henchman looks to the side and the other placed their hand on the counter looking at the crystalized dust.

He removed his hand, and the ginger man came up to the counter. He pulled out his cigar from his mouth flicked his cigar and crossed his arms as he says, "do you have any idea, how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?" One of the henchmen pulled out a gun and pointed it to the old man behind the counter making him put his hands up.

The old man behind the counter says scared for his life, "please, just take my lien and leave." The ginger haired fellow shushed the old man.
And said, "Calm down, we're not here for your money..." he turned to his henchmen and said to them, "Grab the dust."

The henchman from the other side pulled out a box, putting it on the counter as he opened it to reveal several cylinders. One of them grabbed one and went to the tube container on the wall and attached the cylinders to the tube collecting the Dust in it.

The henchman that wasn't collecting the dust from the tubes put a opened case on the Counter and turning it to the old man, as the henchman said, "Crystals. Burn. Uncut." The old man did what he says and grabbed the crystalized dust from the glass container and put the dust into the case.

Meanwhile a henchman processed to go to a dust tubes, about to attach the cylinder to fill it with dust. Until he heard a muted song called "this will be the day". He turned his head to see a figure who wore a bright red hooded cape. He pulls out his sword and said, "alright kid, put your hands where I can see 'em."