37 Final victory

On the day of the finals, the sky was blue, the sun was not strong or weak, and there was no cloud.

The spring of the Capital Star has come to an end. Before the rainstorm season, it is rare that the wind is light and the clouds are light, and there is a refreshing taste of autumn.

Before Moore appeared on the stage, there was a military academy friend around him who worried about him: "You have to play this last game leisurely. The opposite is the only S-level male insect in the empire. If something really goes wrong, it's not as simple as the last time you beat the male worm."

Moore silently looked through the square entrance to the narrow blue sky of the arena.

His friend knew his temperament. Seeing that he did not respond, he advised: "In the previous games, whether there is a female insect or not, Gu Xiongzi's strength is not simple. In my opinion, it's hard for you to win this time without touching the male.

"You might as well... give up." His friend considered it for him and said, "We don't want the rank of major. With your strength, you can still get along with the military, but you can't be accused of hurting male insects anymore."

"I know what you mean." Moore's eyes were faint, and he slowly twisted his neck, pinching his finger joints.

"But since he has entered the arena, whether it is male or female, old or young, he has to respect this arena. If he is just a half-baked man, then I'm even more unlikely to let him get the first place.

My friend was dumb: "You...you have to suffer losses, Moore."

Moore waved his hand to him and went into the cockpit. With the sound of the signal, the seven-meter-high mecha that manipulated the wild brown shell came to the center of the arena.

The team members of both sides entered, and the audience surrounded by high mountains shouted the tsunami. Most of them held fan cards, called the name of the male insect, and hissed through the whole competition field.

Moore frowned in the cockpit and didn't like this posture. He has participated in many mecha competitions, large and small, and there will also be bugs cheering for his favorite drivers, but it's only for the mecha thing, this field.

Gu Yu's arrival made the stadium smell like he didn't like. It was like a holy and pure hall of believers, invaded by unknown outsiders.

Despite his bad mood, Moore was patient and made a brief opening with the male worm opposite: "Moor, your opponent today, please give me more advice."

Gu Yu met such a short speech for the first time, and he was also a little satisfied with this opponent. He replied, "Gu Yu, please give me more advice."

At the high judge, Bud looked through Moore's resume and showed admiration: "Lao Lu, the players in the last game are really not simple. I think your hero is a little suspenseful."

"Look at this resume, the gold medal of the National Military Academy, the first prize of the Capital Star College League Competition, and the gold medal of the Star Youth Competition Invitational Tournament. This beautiful one has the same as yours when you graduated. Even if you don't win the first place this time, you have to be specially invited to join the army by our military department, right?

Lu Chen had already checked Gu Yu's opponent clearly. He was nervous for Gu Yu and was not in the mood to listen to Bud's words.

He stared at the scene, without saying a word, the two insects who had started to fight closely. He was half nervous and half took it for granted that his family owner would definitely win the first place.