4 No money

The more Liu Zhen thought about it, the more pessimistic he became. Now looking at the couple in the ward, he can't bear to think about how long this happy picture will last in the future.

But after all, Liu Zhen turned to his major general. After being sad, he couldn't help planning for him.

[Liu Zhen: Major General, with Gu Xiongzi's feelings for you, he should not divorce you.]

[Liu Zhen: Plus your legs... Even if Gu Xiongzi doesn't know anything about your infertileity, he will definitely accept other female insects in the future.]

[Liu Zhen: The best way now is that you might as well support a few female insects to get started and stop the male's heart as soon as possible. Even if they are pregnant with children in the future, they will be under your control.]

Lu Chen looked calm and looked at the words that popped up line by line on his mind. His eyes were pale and heavy, as if he was just looking at his official business.

Although Lu Shen spent more than half of the year in the military and the battlefield, he is not a worm who knows nothing. On the contrary, he was very clear about the inside of the female insect very early.

Lu Chen's childhood was spent in this typical Zerg family.

His female father is not the female king of his male father, and even the female servant is not. He can only talk about a female slave - at the bottom of the chain of this big family.

Lu Chen struggled to grow up to be ten years old in this family until his female father was kicked out of the house because he angered his male father.

Now that he is old, his memory has faded. Looking back, Lu Chen should even thank the family for giving him the competition, so that he can become his current self.

But it's just because Lu Chen got up, and now he is better off than before. To be fair, if there is a choice, no worm will want to live that kind of life again.

[Liu Zhen: Major General, forgive me for telling the truth. You know very well that this is what most of the females of the Zerg do. Even if they have children, they will use other females to attract the male master.]

[Liu Zhen: And your situation is much better than theirs from the beginning. Gu Xiongzi has feelings for you.]

Liu Zhen believes that even if he loses his legs and can't have children, it is not difficult for Major General Lu to keep the position of the female king.

But after all, no one can bet whether the future male worms will change their minds.

Do you think that Lu Chen, who is paralyzed by his legs, is a drag and a bottomless rotten swamp?

And being unable to have children is a useless drag.

Lu Chen quietly stared at the screen, and the blue light of his brain was imprinted on his cold and deep facial features.

Lu Chen's face is handsome, but it can't be compared with his hero's appearance. And there is always no expression on this face. Even Gu Yu's dead face is at least an expression, which means "You all owe me money."

And Lu Chen is different.

He has been in the upper class of the military department for many years, and his words and deeds have a sense of control over the position for a long time. In addition, the expressionless expression at any time and anywhere always makes the worm can't guess his thoughts, and he subconsciously dares not look directly at it.

Even in the accident that took away his legs, Liu Zhen, who was closest to him, could not see what the specific mood of Major General Lu was.

He didn't dare to ask.