Intro to the G7 gang.

Upon entering Jay's house, the other G7 captains were all seated in a circle, surrounding a big circular wooden table. There were seven G7 captains: Jake, Skyler, Kenshin, Eric, D, Simon, and Ruff.

 For all the higher-ups to be in one place, it meant that this business sale happening in four days must be really lucrative. 

The only reason Drey and I were trusted enough to be allowed to this meeting is that we are handpicked future generals of the G7 gang. 

The G7 gang has about 200+ members in its ranks, spread out across Gale town. Jay spotted us among the younglings who joined the G7 gang two years ago and decided that both of us would become future captains. Since then, he has been including us in different activities, more in-depth than the other members of the G7 gang. 

The criteria for becoming a G7 captain are backing from G7 members or being handpicked by Jay and then staining our hands with several rival gang members' blood. Only when we meet those criteria are we proclaimed a captain of the G7 gang.

The air feels tense. 

"So these are the two idiots we were waiting for," Skyler says. 

"Yeah," says Big Willy. Jay sits in the middle. 

"Let's start now, shall we?" he says. 

Drey and I sit at the outskirts of the table, listening to the plan. But before the planning actually starts, all G7 general gang members place their guns on the table. Two automatic rifles and seven semi-automatic pistols are all laid on the table. 

"Noran!" Jay calls out. Noran is Jay's maid, or at least that's what I would say because she behaves like one. 

"Noran, do bring the drinks out, the non-alcoholic ones," he commands her. Noran heads to the kitchen.

"Willy," Big Willy carries the luggage to the middle of the table, unzips the luggage a little, and turns the luggage to its side, which allows a little bit of the items in the luggage to spill out onto the big circular table.

 What pours out are the latest ecstasy pills, syringes, and drugs. Oh shit, I had these in my house the entire time. Ah shit! Everyone is just as surprised as I am. 

These illegal substances are not only the most used lately on the streets, but also the most cracked down on by the authorities. If you're going to be selling these, then you had best got money and resources. These two things are what the G7 gang just doesn't have yet. It is too risky for a small gang organization like ours.

"Jay, you gotta be joking, right?" Eric asks. 

"I'm not joking; we are going to be selling this at the event," Jay responds. 

"I think we are moving a bit too fast. The gang has only been around for six years now, compared to other gangs; we are toddlers. This is super risky, man," Skyler says. 

"Don't be a bunch of pussies. This is a great chance to earn some big cash. Sure, there are huge risks involved, but that's just how it's always been," Jay says. 

"I get that point of view, Jay, but the odds don't look too good in our favor, man. I mean, it isn't even in our territory, so anything could go wrong. I just don't know about this," Eric says.

 "Eric...Skyler, don't tell me you're getting cold feet. After all, we have been through, this shouldn't faze you. We've been taking risks since the beginning. 

Brothers, I am asking you to back me up. "If we pull this off, we will not only earn good amounts of cash but also more followers and purchasers," Jay says.

All goes quiet.

*Five minutes later.*

Big Willy is the first to put his hands on the table, which means he's in. Then D, then Kenshin, then Jake, Eric, and the rest of the captains all put their hands on the table. Done and done, and just like that, everyone is on board. Which means all G7 gang members are going to participate.

"Both of you, pack this up back into the luggage," Big Willy commands.

We comply.

Noran comes out of the kitchen with snacks on a tray which she sets on another table. She goes back into the kitchen and comes out with a big plastic ice cooler.

"The drinks are in here if you want any," Noran says.

"Thank you. You're excused," Jay says.

Noran heads upstairs.

We quickly pack the drugs into the luggage and sit down.

"Better listen carefully, Drey and Zane. Let's begin," Jay says.