Chapter 31: Getting ready for Jimmy and...Hello, Jimmy!

I wake up the very next morning with any nervous bone in my body from Jimmy visiting completely relaxed, as much as I hated this medication, it did have its benefits.

I check the clock, reading '10:36 am'. I smiled, finally getting a good nights sleep. It's surprising for a girl who did fuck all, and complained all last night. Way to go, Neo, Woo! I mentally applaud myself. Whoopty-fucking-do...

I push any shitty thought away and reach for my phone to see if there were any messages from Jimmy. Of course, there were a couple.

Jimmy: "Stoked about visiting you and meeting the 'rents tonight."

Jimmy: "I'll be leaving to start the long drive down there soon. What's your address?"

I smiled, texting back.

Me: "24 Eden Drive, Oakland California."

Jimmy texted back straight away. Of course.

Jimmy: "Ace, am psyched. Will be leaving now, but I will text as much as I can. Every rest stop."

Me: " Okay, please be safe, Jim."

Jimmy: "Always am."

Me: "Uh-huh." I smirk.

Jimmy: "Ha-Ha. Anyways, Gotta run. Mom is not letting go of me, Love Ya to bits, babe."

Me: "xD Love you too, JimBean."

I lock my phone and place it back on my nightstand. I sigh and stretch, crawling out of bed with nothing much to do inside of it. I was fully awake and defiantly bored.

"Charlie..." I think to myself. I slip on some Black baggy sweatpants (only because I sleep in my underwear) and straighten out my sleep shirt that had a print containing Mickey Mouse's gloved hand giving the finger with some lettering saying, 'Fuck 'em' on it. Yep, my sleep attire. Classy, ain't it?

I walk over to my mirror, grab a hair band off of my desk and pull my half-shaven hair into a tight bun at the back. Afterwards, I latch on Jimmy's necklace. I sigh at my reflection and walk over to my door, opening it and slipping out into the hallway.
I trot down the stairs, entering the bottom level hallway, and walk over to the Music Room door, I opened the door and was about to go inside when a voice stopped me.

"Morning, Peach." An all familiar Billie exclaimed.

"Mornin'." I mumbled and walked into the Music room, closing the door behind me before Billie could stop me again.
I walk down the stairs and enter the room, gazing upon the guitar racks before I set my eyes on my beautiful Black Fender Squire precision. I smile and walk over to him. Carefully, removing him off the rack so I didn't hit Blue. I take him to an empty stool and plug the amp lead into the amp and entering Charlie. I switch it on and start playing the first song that comes to mind; 'Nuclear Family'.

I start off with the first note which is 'E' on the A string and play from there. I start singing along to it.

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round.

Like a Ferris wheel that is breaking down.

Drinking Angels piss, gonna crash and burn.

I just want some action so give me my turn.

I head into the chorus starting with the note, 'A' on the E string.

Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy, it's the death of a Nuclear Family staring up at you.

It's looking like another bad comedy, just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too.