21

Today is the day for my flight...

I'm so nervous. I hope it doesn't crash or fall into water.. or explode... or anything! Ugh I shouldn't be thinking this! My guardians always said that if you keep on saying something bad or good, it might end up coming to you, so always be positive!.

I was texting Ariel, as he had reached Oxfordshire, he was extremely upset. Being distanced... if it's forced, it doesn't feel right. Not at all. I feel terrible.

I have a horrible feeling in my stomach... It's not about the flight but the future...

Well, I probably ate too much taco bell.

I should head to the bathroom.

I'm going to the University of Berlin.

I told the countries everything, Germany and his family were ecstatic while Britain didn't feel good..

Oh no...

It's time for the flight... I couldn't even get a good shit in time!
Boarding is starting...

Hello Hello Germany! I happily left the airport. I had a taxi waiting for me. I'm going to stay in the dorms. Many students are, it's very common.

As the taxi driver set in my bags and I sat in. I thought about everything and my life here.

The countries...

Ariel...

College...

How was I supposed to balance everyone?

Nevermind.

Huh. My screen time has been hitting the 10 hour marks. I shouldn't spend so much time on my phone. Not like I'm going to have time for my phone since I have college, new friends, and hot ladies! And.. men. Women and sexier. Maybe I could give dating a go?

Ahh! So much to think about! I haven't returned to Germany in what... 16 years? I was born in Germany, and raised in England my entire life.

I relaxed as I fell asleep.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

"So, they are going to Berlin? Good choice. (⚠), you can meet them. After investigation, I've found out much about them.

What do you think? Wanna meet them?"

"..is that even a question?"

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

I happily walked into the building. After paperwork and everything else, my dorm was settled!

R - 83

I wonder, will I have a roomie?

Well, I can find that out later!

Time to get settled in!

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗