{•꧁❣︎𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 50❣︎꧂•}

❣︎Final chapter of this book❣︎

Quackity's POV

Finally the day of my life, of what i worked for has came, what i put mist of my heart for and the other half for the love of my life.

"ITS ARE FUCKING GRADUATION BITCHES!" I yell as I barge into Sapnap's cabin, almost yanking off his door handle when i threw the door open

"FUCK YEAH ALEX!" I hear Niki yelling to me from across the room "NIKI!" I say as i run to her hugging her

It is the night before graduation and Sapnap is throwing a hug party tonight! We still have a hour or two before people show up, but Niki told me to come early so she can help me
'pick-out an outfit', as we both know just her will chose.

"Hey Niki, how's it been?" I ask as she smiles and drags me into a spare room where there was a bathroom to the left of me once we walk in and a bed infront of me "oh my god." I say as she laughs and already has 3 different outfits picked out

"GO, GO, GO!" She says rushing me to pick up the first one to try and I do that exactly.

Once i walked into the bathroom a took a big deep breath as I start freaking out inside. "Oh my god. NIKI! WHAT THE HELL ARE MOST OF THESE CLOTHES?" I yell as she gives me revealing clothes. Nothing to bad as she has given me before, but definitely something.

I try the first one, it was something I definitely wouldn't wear if she didn't make me.

It was a cropped pretty dark green kinda brown-ish, mixed with HUNDREDS OF BELTS.. okay maybe three or four, but it was still to much. And come cargo pants. It was more slick then anything she has given me, but it looks nice.

 It was more slick then anything she has given me, but it looks nice

Once i tried it on, it was alright. I liked how it looked on me. I took a photo and sent it to Niki and she called me FACETIMING ME TO COME OUTSIDE AND SHOW HER. I didn't want to get out but i opened the door and showed her.

"IT LOOKS SICK MAN! But it isnt my best work!" She giggles at her response. "Shut the fuck up Niki." I say as I was repulsed at the clothing.

"Aww, come on try the next one." She says as I nod not wanting to be in this one no more.

The next one was worse then the last. It was a black long-sleeved shirt with a bunch of holes everywhere in it matched with a black belt and trousers.

I open the door to show her it "Niki i hate you so much." I say as she laughs at me "COME ON YOU LOOK BETTER THEN ME! By the way i didn't give you the last one because i didn't like the shirt." She says with a nervous giggle.

"it okay, but i liked the other WAY, more then this one." I say as she gives me a smirk "perfect, use that one." She says laughing and snatching the clothes i was wearing before this and the other pear of clothes, "NIKI WHAT IN THE WORLD!" I yell as i run to chase her and as i did TONES, of people walk in for the party a hour early.