whole world🤍

{•this whole chapter will just be everyone's pov and view of what they will do when they leave‼️‼️AND ITS NOT REALLY A CHAPTER SO THATS WHY ITS CALLED "Whole world🤍" 😭😭}

Karl's POV

In exactly 7 days, its are graduation.
I hated to admit, but im gonna miss this stupid college, but for once i'll be drama free, fight free, stress free, study's free, everything that school does to you. Everyone of us studied hard for this. Most of us had like 1 extra year or so for the stuff we wanted to do, but we all worked hard and was over the top if class and got it cut short.

I can't believe, that after this week, oficial i'll be certified as a editor. I worked hella hard for me with all my work, everything i worked for goes to this.

So once I get out of this school. Im going straight to Los Angeles. I have the money and everything, even a few friends there, well a bit more then few like Eret, punz, who moved there a while ago and Pokimane.

I still will be upset tho, like what the hell. I just got into my first relationship, got hella good friends, and im not ready to leave all that...

God i really hate, but love this at the same time, but i really gotta think, because im doing this for myself and no one else, no one else who cares about me should even stop me. I already told everyone.. Well friend related of course.

Just not Sapnap...

Quackity's POV

In exactly 7 day we all get the hell out of this stupid school. Im so tired of getting up so many times. Whatever.

Wilbur and I where talking and he asked me to move in with him, but the thing is, i don't know why i said yes! I'ma move to L.A! This is horrible.
I'm going with Karl to L.A for we can both pursue are dreams, but..Wilbur and Karl has Sapnap. We both are leaving behind very big things in are life. Things that we need to live.. The love of are life.

And I cant just ask Wilbur to pack up his whole life here is Moon Rise. (The name of are small town) He has a Family, parents, siblings, friends, a life. I in the other hand have my friends, and him.

I don't wanna leave, none of this was supposed to happen. We both where supposed to fall in love here. No one was even good enough here, but now, we both have people we care and love.

I can't just leave him, but this is for my dream, to be what I wanted in L.A.. but do i wanna do all that without him?

Sapnap's POV

I already know what I wanna do after college, I wanna help this small town, this town, which I lived here my whole life. I wanna stay here and help, with my love, Karl.. I wanna stay here, but the thing is.. I found out he wanted to move to L.A. I over heard him saying it to Niki, but still.

I hate how he didn't tell me... He was gonna leave me here by myself without him. I just want him to be happy, even if i'm not there, even if we don't see each other. I love him and just want him to be happy... But i just say that to make myself feel better, because deep down im hurt.

We are leaving and i'm not sure what i wanna do no more without Karl.. I really do love him and this hurts more then leaving this town i swore to stay with since day one, since I came into college and i was down to leave it behind for him, i wasn't gonna stay here my whole life, of course, just until town gets another person to take care of it they way I will, and do.

Wilbur's POV

I'm not sure what's been going on is Ducky's head, but he's been everywhere today, It could be nervous stuff from graduation being so close, but what ever it is, it making him more quite

I wish i knew but i didn't, i already know what im gonna do when Graduation comes, I'm gonna be with my love of my life, and my best friend and her girlfriend , im so god damn happy about this it makes me nervous.

I love this man, he means everything to me, and I can see a future with him, he means everything to me.

I'm gonna see this future With him that I never saw myself have with no one else, no one in this stupid world, he's my everything. Im gonna make sure he is doing good and lives good. I'll do anything for him and i'm planing on that shit. That will stay with me forever. I'm not sure what's gonna go on in the future, but i know its gonna be with him

Niki's & Minx POV

With graduation being so close, i'm 100% sure what im gonna do, im gonna live with my love and my best friend, and his boyfriend, im gonna be happy and running the shop and stuff have my jobs I already have right now.

Im gonna be with her, we'll travel, go out on dated and do so much together

I don't mind where we move, the shop will always be with us and we will move anywhere for the shop, i'll be with her for ever, we can even take Wilbur and Quackity if they down, but it will just be amazing, and i even heard that we got a new family coming into this two

Even with all this though, I will do anything my partner wants to do, don't get me wrong tho, we love are small town and everything and will come back to visit are friends and family, we just think this will be better for us and everything, we got the money and everything to start up anywhere in the WORLD if thats what what they want. Anywhere.

Words: 1018