Once Per Story Dumbass!!

Shoto didn't find himself in the best of moments as he was being whipped around into buildings, all while holding carefully onto Reiko as he bounced a solid kilometer across buildings like it was nothing.

Pulling out his guns, he quickly rains fire towards his opponent, killing some of the many demons chasing him at the moment before he's slammed with Bakugo into his side, causing them to crash into a baseball field as the two combined their attack into one, quickly firing towards the huge Demon rushing them and turning it into ashes in the spot.

Okay stop writting this seriously!! Write it like the mess it is!!

Katsuki:"WHY IS THERE SO MANY OF THESE FUCKERS??"

Shoto:"HELL ON EARTH KATSUKI! WHAT ELSE DID YOU EXPECT?!"-sliding across walls while shooting everyone in his reach.-

Katsuki:"UNICORNS!!"-blowing the head off a demon.-"IS IT SO HARD TO GET ACTUAL DEMONIC SHIT?!?!"

Shoto:"....You..."-he lands next to him.-"You consider Unicorns demonic?"

Katsuki:-shooting more and more explosions.-"Have you never seen a horse to the eyes?? They show nothing!! just darkness!! How am I meant to believe the rainbow one isn't gonna grab me and throw me into a Van to make me into a white woman?!"

Shoto:"Okay now we're getting a little out of hand."-shoots another demon dead.-

Reiko:"I can't blame his reasoning, it does seem the creepiest thing to witness."

Shoto:"I mean I never said they weren't scary, that just doesn't make them demonic tho."

Katsuki:"YES IT DOES!!"-jumping over another one before breaking its back in a foul kick.-"LIKE PLEASE MAKE SENSE OF THE SCENARIO!!"

Shoto:"I am being senseful!! You're the one that isn't!!"

Reiko:"Ladies, just kill the demons."-looking at both.-"Pretty please?"

After a solid 5 minutes of more fighting and discussing about Unicorns, the enemy assault had come to an end as nothing more then bodies of multiple demons remained all across the blood filled streets.

Katsuki:"Okay."-he slams his hand in a blackboard.-"I need you to understand this, Horses are related to hell, we've seen it many times. They're the thing the Grim Reaper rides to get here and take our souls... So what makes Unicorns any different??"

Shoto:"Well if I'm asked, A LOT!"-he kicks the blackboard out the room.-"One is a whimsical animal, the other one is a FUCKING HORSE!! LIKE PLEASE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER ON THIS!!"

Katsuki:"YOU GET IT TOGETHER!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU USING GUNS ON THIS MOMENT?!?"-pulling on his jacket.-

Reiko:"HEY HEY HEY!! I'M GONNA FALL!!"

Katsuki:"WHY IS SHE A BUBBLE HEAD?!?!"

SHOTO:"WHY IS EVERYTHING ON CAPS AND WHY ARE WE STILL SCREAMING?!?!"

KATSUKI:"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANYMORE!!"

After Caps Lock was finally turned off by the Author. Both stopped before getting away from one another.

Shoto:"I have to get going. I can't stand you and your bullshit logic from a Hot Topic Kid."

Bakugo:"Who is telling me this again??"-staring at him.-

Shoto:"Someone cooler then you'll ever be."-walking away.-"And I won't help you evacuate the civilians, being charitable means being a good samaritan. I can't stand being one."

Bakugo:"WHat?! And you're just gonna leave them on their own?!?"

Shoto:"Of course not, I'm leaving them to you!"-not even turning back.-