Is ALWAYS about Money

A new day in Japan, months after the defeat of All For One and that everyone was finally able to find some happiness, no one to suffer, no one to agonize. Just joy in the day to day of Japan after such a turn of events... but who cares about that.

In the roof of a random building in the middle of the massive city known as Mustafu, stood a singular person who no one could notice on top of the buildings cuz we're like a dot standing in a nearby building so he's noticable at all.

"Ah... The beautiful Mustafu."

"Filled of heroes, happiness and much much more!"*he pulls out two guns.*"Too bad i'm here to stay."

"Motherfu-"

SHOTO THE EDGELORD GOES TO HELL

Reiko:"SHOTO!! SHOTO MY HEAD IS WIDER THAN GOD!!"

Shoto:"God is not real"

Reiko:"BUT SATAN IS?!"

Shoto:"Yes."

Reiko:"How does that work... i'm pretty sure the lore of the bible says both exist no matter what."

Shoto:"Who knows..."

Shoto simply crouches down as he looks at the 4 inch tall Reiko who anyone could confuse with a bobble head, which said bobble head is just looking at Shoto panicked.

Reiko:"Do you know what is happening or nah?!"

Shoto:"No, all I know is that I'm here and that's it."

Reiko:"We were meant to go on a date you moron!!"

Shoto is taken aback by this.

Shoto:"Date?! Are you implying I date women?!"

Reiko:"....Shoto we've been through this you ball of trauma."

Shoto:"Sorry...."-he starts looking around.-"I just... i dont know, dont you feel like something is out of place right now?"

"Well i... turned into a gremlin all of a sudden so..." -she looks at herself.-"..you tell me."

Shoto suddenly picks her up with two fingers by the head while looking at her.

Shoto:"Why is your head so massive? How can you even move??"

Reiko:"Like i fucking know! No looking below the skirt!"

Shoto:"Ok ok chill i'm not a pervert."

Reiko:-having flashbacks to the first time Shoto got drunk.-"You just needed a wife beater that day."

Shoto:"Wha?"

Reiko:"Look, just put me on your pocket or something, i dont like being smol so hide me in you."