Bringing it Back, but Under One Condition

Hello, everyone. I can't exactly recall the last time this story got an update ever since my last one announcing the discontinuation.

Well guess what. That discontinuation just turned out to be a very long hold! I've been running about this story off and on for a while now and remembered why I started writing it. So I'm planning on bringing it back! But there's a catch.

The reason I discontinued/put this story on hold for so long is because, as the previous chapter stated, I lost motivation. A big part of that was a severe lack of feedback. Sure there were votes and people adding it to reading lists, which is great. But lil, special, anxious ol me didn't know if anyone actually enjoyed the story since nobody said anything.

So here's the deal, I have enough planned out to complete this story and will do so. In return, please just let me know what you think. What did you like? What didn't you like? Why did I start writing this story before Iceborne came out? Is there anything that you think could be improved upon? Does Bruno Mars is gay? Are there any predictions you have on what may be about to happen in the story next? Anything. You let me know, and I'll keep writing and do my best to produce something enjoyable for you.

Huge shoutout to LeaderofBloodclan for being the first to ever comment on this story and bringing this update about in the first place. Seriously, this story would probably remain discontinued if not for them REQUESTING an update on the chapter announcing this story's proposed fate. Go thank them. Or blame them if you don't like this story, but then why are you on this story?

Thank you everyone again for reading. Take care and I'll, hopefully, see y'all in the next chapter of this story, or a different story if you read more of my "works". Later.