•lost•

Raúl
We were low inside the van,Mindy and Kirby were arguing while me and chad were making sure Ethan ain't do no crazy shit.

He offers chad chips but of course he said no than he offered me some

"I'm good" I said making him continue to eat his chips than we got the signal they were on call with ghost face.

Kirby was trying to find where the call was coming from but Mindy kept on talking and doubting her.

"Mindy just sit down and be quite for 5 MINUTES PLEASE" I yelled making her look at me but than sit down.

"The call is coming from upper New York" Kirby said as she talked into her ear piece.

"That where Gale lives" Mindy said making us look at each other.

I quickly open the door and ran out. "THE CALL IS COMING FROM GALES APARTMENT" I yelled making Tara and Sam run towards us.

" Tara go with Raul the rest come with me" sam said making chad look at me with pure jealousy and bit of anger.

Tara put the helmet on as I turn the motorcycle on.

Sam took off first with me following her I was going 90mph now. I pray we make it out.

~~~~~~~

I turned the bike off as we got there Tara got off quickly throw me the helmet. I ran after her along with Sam in front off me.

We rushed towards the stairs bursting in through the door. As we pushed the door we saw Gale on the floor bleeding out.

"Shit Gale hey stay with me,okay stay with me" Sam said as she put pressure on her wound

"They didn't get me,he didn't get me" she said looking at us "till Sidney he didn't get me" she said as she started to lose her breath

"GALE NO STAY WITH US PLEASE" Tara cried out as she tried shaking Gale

Ambulance and nurses rushed to our way telling us to move aside.

"Noo Gale please don't die on us Tara cries out "Hey it's gonna be okay,it's gonna be okay I said holding her back holding her in my arms as she she cried.

They immediately rushed gale out of the room making us follow them behind.

"We have to think of a better plan" I said as I looked at Sam