CH3 'Two circles' by Lemon Circles (TM)

"HEY GAYS" cwm screamed while coughing very extremely awfully dreadfuly remarkably awfully  horribly coughing rlly badly bc of his obsesson w/ doing drugs. "What" Circle,circle,circle,circle,circle,circle,and circle all said in unison, but circle didnt care.  "Wanna hear me sing my new favorite song?" Cwm wiggled their eyebrows. "No" The circle that was cooking water for breakfast said. "Okay. AHE?M." cwm cleared their cigarette filled throat. "Ahem." They cleared it again before coughing so hard it caused an earthquake. 'TWO CIRCLES HAIN-" Cwm began. Then at the end he sang the high note and did it better then Neil Circlegera himself. "THINK OG THE LAWSUITS" Mefone4 from ii/iii screamed in the bacground ehwhile sobbng cuase of his traumatix experinexs with his father. "Wdym." Circle circdle and circle all became jolly and merry. "das a really bad song' Me4 said while stabbing a corn with the damascus sword. "Why" cwm grrrrrrr'd "BC itsabout corn.' 4 said. "Whstdswrong with corn bru?" Circle with mole said. "MiStAh PhOeN hAtEs CRon" Toilet came ouf of nowhereand screamed butnot ad loud as host circle. "tf " Cwm screamed "That menes the fundamentalistic, righ?" mefone34 screamsssd "Yes" cwm agreed, notknowing what the fundamentalistic that meant in the first place. "Cigarette." Cwm lit a cigarette and put itin his mouth.  'HGNGHLGGHGHG" toilet spat histoilt water onto cwms cigar and out it out. "WHY YOU LITTEJL-" cwm got interupted "JEEBWEEZErR" Tt from iii materialized out of thin air and then faded away slowly immediatley after.

then cwm finally got to use a sigareytte but then got telported to ONRE mid-smoke.