ch2..Cwm does drugs.

"CIRCLE YOU LTTTLE FAT BALONMEYY COME BACK." Circle scremaed for the 40th time. "WHY" CWM scream back "BC THIS IS ONLY A 

'{P:;;;;;;;;;] nmm

- my cat

13+ SHOW!" Circle screamed "OJLAKAY AND?" CWM turned around to show his buff muscles on his arms.  "GIVE ME THE COCAINE. NOW." Circle and Circle screamed in unison.""NO." CWM turned on his favorite song in his airpods, 'Two Circles.' by Lemon Circles. He started to hum and then scream the song. Circle, who was currently cooking water for dinner looked at cwm with concern. "Circle with mole that is a bad song!" Host Circle gasped. CWM started sining it louder while tewrking. "CIRLE!!111!!!" Everyone gapsed in unison. "NNHHGTGBHHTRTGRDEFGT%RDFGT^RDFGTRDFRESDCGHYTRD^%^JU&AWTHRKJUJUONTHATBEAT" CWM keyboard-smashed into spotify which transfered into reallife causing him to say it. "Who wanna listen to CirclePR by Circlecake w/ me?" Circles par'ner said. "sure bae" cwm said and then proke up with them "wow butt why??" circle say. "Well...I not gay.." Cwm say cutely. "circle with mole we dont hae genders we are SHAESP" Circle growled. "Well...THE CREATOR OF THIS NBOOKWANTS TO DARE ME!!!1!11!1" Cwm confessed "STOP FREAKING THE FOURTH WALL YOU LITTLE TOE-SHAPED-CROSSIANT" Circle said in the most G way he could. "GIve me my CocaIen now." grrrr cwm grrrrr'ed "cwhat" Cwm poured the cocaine nto his mouth bc idk how drugs work and then pulled out a cigarette. "Ciggarete." Cwm flipped his long luscious karen hair which was axally some sort of bobcut or smt. 

Then they all took turns doing drugs but dont do drugs unless you dont hae lungs lik them bae ;)