𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪𝕋𝕨𝕠

"Tf happened to SJ?!" I wake up to Jessyka yelling.

"Since when do you even open my door in the morning?" I look up at her still half sleep.

"Are y'all fucking again!?" Jessyka asks me and I just look at her confused and look back and Vonn sleep behind me.

"No Jess he just spent the night." I say tryna focus my vision.

"I don't believe you." She crosses her arms.

"I'm dressed ain I" I throw the blanket off me.

"That don't mean nun. you coulda put yo clothes back on after" she says and I just look at her like she's stupid.

"Can you shut the fuck up and leave my room please" I put my hand on my head and cover back up.

"Rude ass hoe" she walks out slightly slamming the door.

"Tha fuck she on" Vonn stretches and puts his arm back on me.

"She think we fucked" I say and he chuckles.

"Aye we coulda" he shrugs and I mush his face.

"Go back to sleep" I shake my head.

"Don't do dat" he hits my hand.

"Nigga go the fuck to sleep" I roll over and feel him do the same.

••••••••

Kayla Garrett

Kayla Garrett

I called him. I shouldn't have but I called D'Vonn so many times and I wish I didn't because he didn't answer.

He didn't answer any of my 57 calls last night.

I stayed up all night. I don't know if he's dead, alive, hospitalized. I don't fucking know.

I don't even know what to do with myself anymore I didn't sleep at all and you can tell when you look me in the face.

"Kayla!!" My mom yell.

"Yeah?" I say back quietly but loud enough so that she can hear me.

"Come here and bring my box" she yells back and I sigh.

I go in her room and grab her shoebox that she keeps hella stuff in. Like. Weed, pills, and little fireball shot bottles.

"Here you go" I hand her the box.

"Thank you baby" she takes it. I watch her sit it in her lap and open it to pull out one of the shots and a pill.

"Can you go get me some water and cook me sum" she asks and I nod with a slight smile.

I grab her a water bottle and go back to the kitchen and get the stuff out to make some chicken and potatoes.

I put one of my headphones in after I make all the batter and get the stuff ready and play some music.

"Ok mama" I sit all the food on the island and someone knocks on the door.

"I got it" I say quietly looking at my mom sucked into her phone anyways.

I open the door and see a Chinese delivery guy.

"You need money?" I ask and he nods.

"One second" I smile slightly and go grab a 10 out of my wallet.

"Thank you" I say trading the money with him for the food.

I close the door and sigh.

"Momma" I say and she kinda jumps.

"Huh" she says.

"Did you order Chinese food?" I ask and she looks up.

"Ooo bring that here" she holds her hand up.

"I just cooked for you momma why did you order food" I say and she just rolls her eyes.

"Girl if youn bring me my food and get the fuck" she says.

I sit her food on the coffee table aggressively and walk back to the kitchen.

"Don't be ugly Kayla" she raises her voice at me and I roll my eyes before making myself a plate of food that I made and going up to my room.

Yeah I'm done with everyone today.

I sit on my bed and turn euphoria on from the start and sit back and start eating.

•••••

-lil look into Kayla's home life..

-what y'all think

-yaya🙃