₴łӾ₮ɆɆ₦

I walk in school and instantly see Xuri waiting where she always waits and I give her a hug.

"Are you okay" she says hugging me back awkwardly.

"No, I fucked everything up" I lay my head on her shoulder.

"How you even done that" she says and I sigh while pulling away from her.

"I'm a really bad person Ri" I cross my arms.

"What you do fr" she sits back and I take a deep breath.

"Wow really that bad" she says and I nod.

"I slept with D'Vonn, Jessyka's boyfriend. Multiple times" I cover my mouth like wow I really did that.

"And I did it before SJ and after him I even did it yesterday" I say trying not to cry.

"Girl..." she sighs "You gotta apologize".

"I can't, I honestly can't face him. Or Jessyka who told me not to talk to her" I sit down.

"We'll we already know that Jessyka needs time and this time it's gonna be a little longer but Sj just needs closure at least" she grabs my hand.

"I don't wanna make our breakup that official, I didn't want it to end with him" I look through the cafeteria to see if he's in here.

"You know what time he gets here so just go wait for him to pull up Lani" She pulls me up.

"Walk me there?" I say and she nods then walks me to the parking lot pavilion.

"Ok you got this" she says looking at his truck pulling past the stop sign and I nod as she walks off.

He parks and I walk to the drivers side.

"What" he rolls the window down.

"Can we talk" I say and he shakes his head and unlocks the doors before rolling his window back.

I get in the passenger side as he just sits there not wanting to look at me.

"I'm so so so sorry Sean, I never wanted to hurt you but we had done it before and it was when we were waiting" I pause and just look at him.

"Sean" I try to grab his hand but he moves it.

"Quit calling me Sean like we cool cause we really not right now and you not makin it better" he snaps at me.

"Ok, I know there's really nothing I can say to fix what I did. You didn't deserve that and I should've told you from the jump" I play with my hands.

"I shouldn't have even did it in the first place and I can't really say why I did it" I look up trying not to cry.

"It wasn't that I wanted to use you for something or play with your feelings because I really like you but I guess I just couldn't appreciate what I had and leave it at that" I wipe my eyes and clear my throat.

"You don't have to forgive me but-" I start but he cuts me off.

"You wanted to wait,
I was understanding of that,
I mean you caused a scene when I wanted to shower with you because you assumed I wanted to use you for your body.
But you used me for love and affection just to not give anything back" he looks at me pissed as hell.

"I didn't wanna hurt you I wanted to be with you, I still do" I start crying not being able to keep it in anymore.

"Don't cry now, like you're the one who was hurt or used" he shakes his head and gets out of his car.

I take a deep breath and get out before he locks the car and walks into the building.