31-40

Chapter 31 Walking

    Qin Heng's adoptive parents squatted at the gate all night, without looking at Qin Heng and the merchants, they were so angry that they were about to force their way in immediately, the security guards had never seen such rude and rude people, several security guards said: "I'm sorry , If you continue like this, we will call the police!"

    The couple were shocked by the yelling, and felt a little scared.

    The woman pretended to be calm and said: "What are you shouting for? You are the only one with a long mouth, right! Bah! A group of dogs who look down on people! Do you know who I am? Merchant, just the boss of the business group, our family But they are relatives!"

    The security guard frowned, not wanting to argue with the unreasonable person.

    Yesterday, the businessman made a special phone call to explain, don't let any dirty people in, the implication is already very obvious, presumably the couple are not relatives of the business at all, but scoundrels who blackmailed others!

    Normally, there are two security guards on duty at the gate, but now because the husband and wife have been causing trouble, the number of security guards has increased from the original two to eight.

    The man spat: "Wait, wait until I see the people from the business, and let them drive you all!" After

    a night of fuss, the two finally left, and the security guards breathed a sigh of relief.

    But what is unexpected is that the couple actually found the merchant's company.

    Father Shang received an emergency call on the way to a meeting. A couple who claimed to be his friends insisted on breaking into the building, but the security guards couldn't stop them, and they didn't know how to deal with it.

    Father Shang frowned and said, "Take them to my office and wait."

    It's not a problem if you don't deal with them all the time.

    Father Shang contacted the lawyer, brought their previous contract, and went straight to the office after the meeting.

    The employees of the company saw that their boss had a dark face, and they all dared not show their atmosphere, and they all lowered their heads and worked hard.

    When the Qin couple saw Father Shang, they nodded and bowed to say hello, and then angrily said how unreasonable the security guards of the villa and the company were.

    Father Shang didn't say a word, but listened expressionlessly.

    Afterwards, the man changed his voice and talked about asking for money.

    The man smiled obsequiously, his face was full of wrinkles from the wind and sun, his mouth was full of yellow teeth, and half of the upper right tooth was missing, and his words leaked, "Brother, it's like this, didn't you invest in us a while ago?" A sum of money? My mother and I just want to do some business and earn more money. When the children want to come back and have a look, they won’t be wronged.” The man continued:

    “ But you also know that the market conditions have been bad in the past few years, and all the money we invested was wasted."

    The man sighed and observed Father Shang's expression. Seeing that Father Shang had no intention of following his words, he took the initiative to say: "Actually, we came today mainly to see the children. After all, the two children are here now, and my mother and I We haven't even met our own son yet."