21-30

Chapter 21 Childish

    ! ! !

    Shang Yan widened his clear and beautiful eyes, shocked by Qin Heng's shamelessness.

    He actually did it directly!

    Qin Heng's eyes swept inch by inch from Shang Yanyu's white and tender earlobe until he met his gaze.

    There was a smile in his deep voice, "Brother, your ears are red."

    Shang Yan was thin-skinned and couldn't bear Qin Heng's teasing, so he put both hands on Qin Heng's chest and pushed him back.

    "You, you are cheating."

    Qin Heng didn't take it seriously, "This

    is wisdom." "You

    are sophistry.

    " There was no deterrence, but instead he gave him a wronged look.

    The young man was too cute, Qin Heng couldn't help rubbing his hair, his voice was a bit gentle, "Don't act like a baby." "

    ...I didn't act

    like a spoiled child. " The milk is fierce and the milk is fierce.

    Qin Heng was afraid that if he said one more word, he would really make the young man angry, so he agreed very meekly: "Okay, you are not acting like a baby." "..." Shang Yan was speechless, turned around and concentrated on queuing up, and

    ignored

    him .

    Listen to what kind of nonsense Qin Heng said?

    "Okay, you didn't act like a baby" doesn't it mean that he was making trouble for no reason?

    Qin Heng didn't know why Shang Yan stopped talking to him all of a sudden, he patted the young man on the shoulder, patted the young man once and shrugged, he thought it was quite interesting, and started to play with the left and the right.

    Shang Yan was tirelessly taken by him, sighed helplessly, and spoke slowly and softly, "Qin Heng, stop taking pictures."

    Qin Heng smiled at him, "Okay."

    "Brother, tell me, why did you act like you didn't want to talk to me just now?"

    Shang Yan explained patiently: "No."

    "You are my brother, why would I not want to talk to you?"

    Qin Heng said to "brother "This appellation is dissatisfying, it sounds like it's called among family members, and it lacks a lot of intimacy.

    He casually stared at him and said, "Shang Yan, what should I do if I don't want to be your younger brother?" "

    Ah?" Shang Yan's heart rose in an instant.

    Asking Qin Heng to call him brother was originally because he wanted to take advantage of Qin Heng, if he really didn't want to call him, it's okay.

    "Then, do you want to be my elder brother?"

    The young man's pair of glazed eyes were beautiful and tight, and it was easy to attract people in when he stared at them.

    Qin Heng looked at his own reflection in the young man's eyes, and he remembered that the young man called him his brother in the previous life. After the business collapsed, Shang Yan cried and begged him to give them a way out.