Hu Tao

"Everyone! Run away! She is gonna bury us inside a coffin"

"Oh no!"

"Run!!"

No... don't run away from me... don't leave me here all alone... I... I hate it being here all alone.

"Hey, did you hear? That girl's father sells coffins"

"Eh? That's so creepy"

"The clothes she wears are so creepy as well"

"Hey, let's just get away from her"

Am I creepy? I will not wear these clothes anymore then. So please don't leave me here all alone...

"They say that if you talk with that girl,she will come and haunt you in your dreams"

"Oh! I would definitely hate that"

No... I will never do that... so please... don't leave me.

It... Hurts...

It hurts so much...

"Hu Tao?"

"Huh?"

"What are you thinking about?"

Hu Tao looked at the bright and worried pair of Venti's eyes looking at her.

"Hey! I caught a big one!", yelled Lumine.
"Oh? It is pretty big", said Kazuha.

Hu Tao looked all around her. The smiling faces of everyone.

"Hu Tao? You seemed to be spacing out so I got worried ", said Venti as he gave her his hand.

Hu Tao was sitting on the soft green grass. She took Venti's hand and stood up. Once again she looked around at everyone. And gave a soft smile.

"I am not alone..."

"Huh?", Venti looked at her with confusion.

"Don't worry. I am alright!", said Hu Tao to Venti as her face beamed up with the brightest smile. A real one.

"Hey Venti! Hu Tao! Come take a look! This fish is so big!", yelled Aether.

"Really!? ", Hu Tao ran to take a look followed by Venti.

"Wow..."

"Should we grill it?"

"Not yet. Let's compete to see who can catch the biggest fish!", said Lumine.

"Huh! You bet!", said Aether.

"We only have 4 fishing poles here", said Xiao.

"Then we gotta team up!", said Lumine.

"Let's just do rock paper scissors!", suggested Aether.

And they did.

The first 3 got their own fishing poles. The rest 3 grouped up to form a team.