chapter 4

CRASH.

Gasping. Y/n woke up. In her bed. Alive. How? Well, that's what she thought. She looked around, extremely confused she had just been run over by a train. How is she alive. She felt her face there was one cut on her left eyebrow.
She threw her cover off of herself and stood up. She didn't fall. She was aching, but not much. She walked twords the bathroom, twisting the handle to open the door, and it came off, but she didn't think anything of it.

"Shitty handle." She groaned. She walked in, looking at herself in the mirror. She had minimal bruising on her arms, but that was it. That's she could see. She looked down in the sink, and there it was, the coin with the glowing white rock inside it. She inspected it, twirling it around. She put the coin back down but maybe a little too hard as it cracked the sink.

"Hmm."
She grabbed her toothbrush and then went to grab the toothpaste and went she did the toothpaste cap, flew off the toothpaste, and flying everywhere.

"What the fuck. That's so odd. What's going on ? " She asked herself she finally finished up on the bathroom. She changed her clothes grabbed her bag and as she was about to set off she saw the coin on the side she picked it up and shoved into her pocket .

She walked outside to grab her bike and as she went round the corner, there was a cat, bare in mind y/n isn't to keen on cats ( au: sorry if you are just change it .) So it scared he as she went round, causing her to jump but not a little jump something abnormally high. She screamed as she did so falling back down on her back.

" what the actual flip-flop was that. " She cracked getting up and heading to school.

Once she arrived at school, she was walking down the hallway when some one grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into the girls bath rooms.
" what the- , oh hey."  She said. There she was again Kimberly hart.
"Is something weird happening to you this morning."She says pulling out her pink coin as y/n pulled out her white coin.

"Yeah something really strange like, so I was going to get tooth paste and I grabbed it and cap flew off and it went every where and then I was going outside and there was a cat and it frightend meant- "

" a cat scared you ." She looked at her  like she was stupid.

" yes a cat but that'd beside the point , basically went it scared I jumped put at an abnormal height. Also how the frickle frackleare we still alive!" y/n told her.

"I have litually no clue, but we need to find the other later, come find and we'll get them, also I would like to say thank you for protecting me yesterday."

" it was no problem." At that point y/n realised that they was quite close to each other and noticed that Kimberly was staring at her. She looked down at her lips. Until the 2 girls that has beef with Kimberly walked in. Y/n gave them both a death stare.

" alright well I've got chemistry." Said
Y/n look at Kimberly yet they were therther apart this time.

"Yeah I should go. Meet me at lunch. "
Kim said, y/n watched her longingly as she walked out.

Y/n was walking down the hallway hands in her pockets, music in her ears, when she saw Walmart version of Ed sheeran strutting his way down the hallway. "Ah shit." She muttered underneath her breathe. She brought her hands up to her ears and pulled out her ear phones. Standing on her tip toes trying to get a better look of what was going on. She heard a loud bang and some one say. "Billy cranston just knocked colt Wallace out cold!"

"See now that is not normal." She said too herself about the fact that Billy just knocked him out, like, what?. She started picking up the pace to try and grab Billy but when she got over she had disappeared. So she started to head down the stairs to see if he went that way when she saw Kim coming up the stairs. "Hey, i just saw Billy. He knocked out off brand Ed sheeran." She told her