Chapter 4: Lavish 5-Star Course meal...

Chapter 1 of the reboot is coming out on September 27!!!!!

Link:

https://www.wattpad.com/1384023717-new-kirby-curse-of-the-skullheart-kirby-x

The name of the reboot

[NEW]Kirby: Curse of the Skullheart (Kirby X Skullgirl Crossover)

Remember to check my account for the reboot story!!!!!

Kirby belongs to © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc.

Skullgirls belongs to TM & © 2023 AUTUMN GAMES LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Game trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective owners.

Note: I'm pretty new to Skullgirls and will get things wrong in lore and character-wise please forgive me

Extra Note: Out of all the chapters, This is the hardest one to write since I'm constantly updating the chapter, And doing other stuff to update it...

Update: Change the dialogue between Big Band and Kirby... As well as change the Big Band dialogue...

As the fight between Kirby and Marie was still ongoing, Painwheel became conscious and was currently being chastised by the hologram "You should have defeated that relic easily If it weren't for that girl. Painwheel." Hologram criticizes the girl and then proceeded to scan the girl "Wait! These readings?!" As he continued the scan "It matches the Skullgirl" Then proceeded to look at the child "I see you're the youngest Renoir. That means your mother... aha. Exposed during fetal development. A result of a natural process..." He started to realize "An opportunity like this... Return her to Lab 0 immediately for analysis" The hologram commanded. "NO!" Painwheel shouted full of anger and rage at the hologram. "I'm afraid you don't have a choice in the matter. INITIATE PROTOCOL ZERO" The hologram finishes, Umbrella doesn't know much about what's happening since she's confused but she does know this "Your friend is a big bully! You shouldn't let that shadowy jerk control you around anymore Angry lady!" Umbrella shouted at Painwheel "Your resisting direct control? And this interference? The resonance between their blood?" Brain drain is losing control just then Kirby on their warp star appeared above them."Mind if I help?" They said as they threw a friend's heart which further interfered. "W-What is this interference? The combined resonance of blood and this pink thing's heart-shaped projectile is breaking control! Painwheel! Obey my command or suffer the consequences" Then Painwheel shouted at the hologram "MY.NAME.IS.CAROL." Finally Painwheel... No Carol is freed...

The two watched this happen and decided to approach Carol slowly. The detective and the princess empathize with the girl with the detective having an idea of what happened, While the Umbrella herself not knowing to trust Carol but if the detective trusted the scary angry lady, Then she can trust her.

"Are you okay? That scream is super loud." Umbrella said. "I... think so..." Carol said."I'm sorry that they did all that awful stuff to you, and also for beating you up, and sorry about Hungern, He doesn't know how to hold back, But he's really nice when you get to know him! Oh, my name's Umbrella." Umbrella said to the down girl Excitedly "Like the princess? My name's Carol..."

Just then a whisper is heard from above as Kirby is still on the warp star. "T-The *breaths* Names *Breathes* Kirby..." Kirby is also as excited and possibly more than Umbrella to introduce themselves to Carol, But they felt too tired to talk and needed a breather...

"I also like to apologize to you, Girl... People call me Big Band" The detective said before being briefly interrupted by the free-spirit princess "You should let this jerk know to stop picking on you and bossing you while doing all this awful stuff! Plus your already perfect and stuff."