Chapter 6

(Zrina's POV)

I roll to my side as the morning sunshine beats on my face, I feel a pair of lips press on mine. Opening my eyes "Mighty Tsahik" a familiar voice says in my ear, "TEY-!" my eyes shoot open to see.... Lu'cka...

"What Lu'cka" I say whipping my mouth, "C'mon can't visit my dear fiancé" He said tucking a lock of hair behind my ear, "I am not your fiancé, we both agreed that" I say getting out of bed and walking to Ira.

"Oh c'mon Zrina, We were young-!" He tried to get the words out but I fly over to The Hideout.

He's such a skxáwng! UGH he gets on my nerves! "Zrina?" Jake puts his had on my shoulder shaking me a bit "You alright there Little pint?" He asks, "Yes sir I'm sorry I'm okay" I say shrugging a little. Neteyam touches my lower back rubbing it, "I'm okay truly" I unfold my arms.

"You know how to use a gun?" Jake asked "yes sir" I nod my head "Do you know how to fire and aim" "Yes sir" "Battle squad" he pats my shoulder.

"How come she gets battle squad?" "Because she has battle experience, now get ready we will be raiding their supplies in a few" Jake says dismissing everyone.

I walk away as Neteyam walk next to me his tail brushing up my butt "Tey Tey" I push him as he chuckles going up on top of the cave, painting our bodies.

(This is you)

"The helmet is a lot much" Neteyam comments, i squat down to Neteyam and press a bottom to let him see my face

"The helmet is a lot much" Neteyam comments, i squat down to Neteyam and press a bottom to let him see my face. "It's still cool though" I say our faces centimeters apart. We connect our lips.

Making out for a little before getting called, "Can you hear me Zrina?" Neytiri's voice makes me pull away from Neteyam, "Crystal ma'am" I say back on my communicator. "We ride out now!" She says as I see the squads fly off me and Neteyam both run to the edge jumping off and calling our ikrans.

Our ikrans catch us and I fly with battle squad where Neytiri and Jake were, "About time little pint" he says jokingly, "My apologies Sir" I say smiling back at Neytiri and Jake. "Down there" I say looking down pointing at the cargo getting transported.

Jake throws down a bomb on the track to stop the cargo from going any further. "Battle squad come with me, Watch out stay up here" Jake says on the communicator, as we all dice down to get the guns and food they have.

I grabbing a couple of guns and giving it to a couple of people, watching out for the flying machines.

I look up to see Lo'ak and Neteyam.. "oh jeez!" I walk over to them quickly, "What are you guys doing down here?!" I take away their guns and give it someone else. "I was bored!" Lo'ak says crossing his arms "Lo'ak, Tey Tey go back to eye watch" I say pushing them to their Ikrans. "You have to Go-!" The sky people's machines start shooting at us, bombs and bullets.

The explosions throws all of us to the ground, I  hit my head on a rock as I feel something pierce my thigh.... Everything went black... complete silence.

"Little pint?!" I hear jake's voice call "LITTLE PINT!" He yells feeling him pick me up....

(Hours later)

"Sister when will you learn your lesson, so soft hearted... is that what you've been training for all your life?" I hear the laughing of my brother.

"Fighting for what I think is right is the way I was taught" I say folding my arms, "That will be the death of you one day" he comments.

"Let it be" I say shrugging my shoulders "You must live" i hear a feminine voice call out "Well that's my que!" My brother says waving at me.

"Who.....are you?" I ask the voice, "You will find out soon, my child... for now you must live" the voice says taking me back to my body.

I wake up to see Neteyam, Kiri and Lo'ak surrounding me, I sit up rubbing my eyes "Y/n!" They all sigh out in relief hugging me, then I hear "Where's my sister" Z'ack storm in "Are you alight sister?" Glitch comes in with Trina.

"Guys I'm fine, I've dealt with worse, we are all good" I say smiling, "Now-!" Glitch storms off before I could explain "Glitch" Z'ack says gently as he goes to get her "Leave her to think.." I say as Zack sits back down..

Neteyam gets close to my ears whispering "Wanna go on a little date night" he whispers "Tonight?" I whisper back, he nods  smirking, "Alright, now move" i say pushing him away, I look over to Lo'ak who's looking down probably bashing himself

Neteyam gets close to my ears whispering "Wanna go on a little date night" he whispers "Tonight?" I whisper back, he nods  smirking, "Alright, now move" i say pushing him away, I look over to Lo'ak who's looking down probably bashing himself. "Lo'ak" I say holding one of his hands massaging it a bit.

"It's not your fault that I got hurt, i probably should've stayed on look out with you two" I say trying to clear his head. He puts his forehead on my chest as I hear sniffles come from him. "Lo'ak, no need to cry" I say wiping his tears.

I say trying to comfort him, "How about we go to our spot, we can go hunting?" I say holding his face, he nods hugging me close. I wrap one arm around him and touch Neteyam's hand, he tangles it with mine.

A few minutes later Neytiri comes in to talk to me, "Trina that's cheating" "No it's not I'm just better" she says in a sassy tone, I grab her tickling her.

"Zrina" Neytiri says walking to me, "May I talk to you?" She asks softly, I nod as I stop tickling my sister "Go With Z'ack" I say as she nods walking out the tent..

"Zrina, to keep you safe, we won't be asking you to.. be apart of battle squad a lot" Neytiri explains squatting down to me and holding my shoulder. My smile drops slowly.. "Chief requested it... didn't he.." she nods combing her fingers through my hair.