Chapter 4

(Zrina's POV)

We land at a area near their bas walking up the cave stairs to meet.. Omatikaya clan, and see the Sully family. Trina holds my arm as Chief, Glitch, Z'ack, and I walk toward the Sully family.

We bow our heads and greeting the sully family as they do the same. "We are glad that you could make it" Jake says, "We are glad to make it" Chief responds.

"So you're Tsahik?" Jake asks me as I nod, "Yessir, I am warrior and Tsahik" I explain as a spirit lands on my shoulder, my cheek gently nuzzling into it.

I cup my hands for the spirit to land in my hands. I then gently lift the spirit into the air, letting it spin beautiful while flying away. Chief pats my head, signaling I did good.

"So they yours?" Jake asks, "No no, we found them in the woods a long long time ago and decided to raise them." Chief explains. Signaling us to let them talk.

We nod walking away, "Go keep them company alright?" Jake says, to his kids "Yessir" I hear Neteyam, we all decide to split up into groups.

So it's me and Z'ack ; Trina and Glitch, Me and Z'ack talk to the people in the clan for a bit until....

"Ooo Taruk's hot son came to visit~" Z'ack coos to me as I turn to Neteyam walking over smiling. I smile back turning to Z'ack, "Well I'll be on my way" "Don't go please" "I refuse to be a 3rd leaf on a stem" Z'ack responds walking away.

"Lady Y/n, how are you this evening?" Neteyam walks up behind me, whispering in my ear as his chin rests on my shoulder. I pretend to ignore him while smiling as I look away.

He took my hand and spins me around holding my waist as his other hand's fingers tangles around mine, "I asked you a question Princess" Neteyam whispers, I lick my lips getting ready to speak

He took my hand and spins me around holding my waist as his other hand's fingers tangles around mine, "I asked you a question Princess" Neteyam whispers, I lick my lips getting ready to speak. "Tey Tey, I am doing fine, but you can't be doing this- here of all places" I respond swaying both of us a bit.

"After this song, then can we go?" "Fine"

(Play the song here) (if you want)

We dance to the song around the bonfire they had.

(After the song)

Lo'ak walks up behind me and grabs me, picking me up. I squeal kicking my feet, "LO'AK!" I yell while laughing, "This is no way to treat Tsahik!" I say as he throws me over his shoulders.

"Hush up, besides I still need to get my pay back" "Here?! And Now?!" I say kicking a bit, some of the clan members laugh but I look at Neteyam who looks jealous yet entertained.

I gave him a look of 'Can you Help me?!', he eventually did and convincing Lo'ak to put me down, "skxáwng!" I say crossing my arms, "you'll be alright miss pouty face" Lo'ak pats me on the head.

Neteyam gently grabs my hand but I see another girl walk up to him, "Boo!" She sneaks up behind him scaring him a bit.

(3 rd person)

Neteyam turns around and hugs her tightly spinning her around, "Kanza! I haven't seen you for so long!" He says with excitement. "I know, how have y'all been!" "Good great" Neteyam says. Zrina clears her throat gently smiling, "Oh yeah sorry Kanza this is Zrina, Zrina Kanza" Neteyam introduces the two of them.

Zrina was a bit jealous about her but calm, thinking she wouldn't do any harm on purpose. As for Kanza... "I'm Y/n, I'm a mixed breed, but I was raised by the Hidden Clan along with my brother and sisters. It's nice to meet you" she says with bliss and carefree. "Kanza, born and grew up here with the sully family, and I am warrior. May I ask what is your position" Kanza asks shaking my hands.

"Warrior and tsahik" "Give and take? Go on, Ole Powerful One" Kanza says jokingly. Y/n giggles and smiles brightly and so does Kanza. "Remember this song?" She says looking at Neteyam, he nods as they hold eachother's hand.

If only Zrina knew

(Zrina's POV)

"You guys should go dance" I whisper loudly.

He looks over to me as I bow my head walking away. I go to the very top of the cave sitting by the edge of it, "Eywa what are you doing to my heart?" I ask cuddling myself up, pressing my knees to my chin, laying my head down. "What is a princess like you doing all alone here at night, with no one to protect you" Lo'ak says sitting next to me.

"I don't need protecting Lo'ak" I roll my eyes "of course you do, cause what if the sky people decide to..." he pauses for a minute and then out of no where. "Take you away!" He grabs my pulling me over to him tickling me.

"Lo'ak! Enough" I laugh it laying my shoulder on him "There's that smile" he says leaning back a bit. "Seriously, why are you here alone?" Lo'ak asks laying his cheek on my head. "No reason... fresh air and the stars are pretty" i say hugging my legs closely.

"Y/n, your skin turns purple at night but teal in the day, why is that?" Lo'ak asks "I have no idea" I say looking at the forest

"Y/n, your skin turns purple at night but teal in the day, why is that?" Lo'ak asks "I have no idea" I say looking at the forest. "All I know is, I'm Na'vi and I live to protect" I say nuzzling into his chest.

I feel his hand place on my hip gripping it a bit-

wait-! What are you doing?!