I forgave Carter because she was my only friend at this school so far. I honestly had no clue what to wear so I texted Carter, I hate talking on the phone. Oh, I also changed her contact because Ashton was the hottest person 'evaaa'

Me: hey car, I have no clue what to wear, help me?
Carter: well girl, im on my way :)

Carter got here about 2 minutes later considering she only lived a couple blocks away.
"Hey babe!" she said walking into my apartment without even knocking.
"Hey! Before we start... I want to tell you why I self harm.." I told her
"You sure?" she asked sounding concerned
"Yes, it started in 7th grade. I got really depressed, for no reason. I just felt lost. I continued on with my life but then the bullying started. 'You're dumb, you're a slut, kill yourself!' they would say. I started cutting but things just got worse. I was raped by my father and my mom had died when I was a child. By 8th grade bullying just got worse and by then I cut everyday. My father continued to rape me and it became more frequent. In the summer going into 9th grade I met a guy. He made everything better, one night he asked for nudes, and I sent them. Then when school started everyone had saw them and I broke up with David. I was so lost and hurt. The bullying just got worse so I changed schools for my sophomore year. And that's where I am now..." I explained in tears. Carter didn't even say anything, she just hugged me.

---------------------
SHORT CHAPTER SORRY!!
---------------------