"wait!" I shouted
"Yes?" he replied looking confused.
"What's your name?" I questioned
"Ashton" he winked and walked away. Carter looked down at me and grinned she knew I liked him. We walked around until 3 period and just talked about school, boys, and other dumb shit.
"So how do you know Ashton, I mean besides that you go to school together..." I asked awkwardly
"Ashton and I are neighbors, have been since 4th grade. He's been like my brother since I moved in. " She responded "Oh... He's really hot" I blushed
"Yeah I know, he's a jerk though. He's got into some bad shit lately... He just needs someone to straighten him out, you seem like the perfect person" Carter said. I immediately blushed started talking again.

•••

There was 5 minutes left of school. Carter and I got really close in that short time.
"Let me see your phone, I want to put my number in." She put her number in and made her contact name 'Carter the hottest person evaaa' I chuckled and put my phone in my back pocket.
The bell finally rang marking the end of the school day. Carter and I went our opposite ways to go to our lockers.
"Hey Jess!" She shouted
"Yeah?" I replied while getting pushed around by people
"Party tonight! My house! And wait at your locker, I'm giving you a ride home!" She said
As I walked to my locker I saw him. Ashton. He walked towards me and smiled.
"Mind if I walk with you, locker neighbor" he winked then let out a cute laugh making his dimples show which was a definite turn on.
"Come right ahead" I said gesturing to come walk with me. It was only about 5 steps but I felt so special to walk with him and it felt like 5 years. He grabbed his backpack and waved goodbye.
"Hey, you have a big ass babe" an unfamiliar voice said then smacked my butt.
"Get your hands off me you douche! " I screamed. I turned around and saw a tall blonde.
"Hey baby, chill. "
"Don't call me baby" I told him, "Who are you anyway?" I asked.