Chapter Two

This chapter and the ones after have not been edited in any way. Re-reading these cringe worthy chapters makes me want to hide so please put up with me as I fix it. Ha ha thanks!
__________________________________________________________________

Logan's POV

Per usual my alarm clock goes off for 5 a.m. Starting my day with a shower I catch sight of myself in the mirror. The black eye is fading quickly even though just yesterday was when I got hit. That girl could give a hell of a punch. her strength is concerning since there's no scent or trace of a werewolf on her.

I'm going to have to report this with the Alpha. I can only imagine what would happen if I didn't when something is definitely off about her.

Scarlet's POV

Getting dressed with no enthusiasm for school is hard. It would be nice to just sleep in the day.

Brushing through my pin straight hair with ease, my stomach rumbles. Pancakes immediately come to mind. Rushing to the kitchen I pull out the mix and pan.

I leisurely sit at the table while eating my pancakes as if I don't have school. I'm practically falling asleep while trying to eat. Hopefully the day will be uneventful, I feel to groggy and tired to do much of anything.

Arriving at the shared high school both this town and the neighboring town attend, I'm greeted by an empty campus. It would seem I'm earlier than needed, at least there parking up front which I'm not going to pass up. While waiting for the school to look a bit more lively I rest my head back into my seat. A little car nap won't hurt.

Catching up on a little bit of sleep was nice until I lifted my head to be met with curious stares. It's not like any of them even tried to hide it. They all blatantly stared into my car right into my eyes. Is it that obvious I'm new?

Getting out of my car I ignore the intruding stares. Walking through the heavy school doors I find my way to the office.

The secretary seems nice she's probably in her late 40's has curly red hair and green eyes. Lets hope the principal is as kind as the secretary. Never has a cranky principal made for a good school year.

On my way towards my locker I feel a pair of eyes on me. I turn around to see a somewhat familiar face. It takes me about a minute or so to realize who it is, Logan, the guy I had a scuffle with at the pizza place.

I pick up my pace and go to my locker I get the things I need and close the door. I just stand there for a while to see who the "popular" kids are. I see a guy with light brown hair and blue eyes I can already tell he is a player and is very cocky. Standing next to him is Logan I guess that's not much of a surprise. What is surprising is that he points towards me and starts whispering to the player. Yes I nicknamed him player I don't know his name and this is the best I can do. I use my heightened hearing to listen to what he is saying to his friend.

Logan=L; Player=P

L "That's the girl I was telling you about" Logan says this all while looking at me with eyes that say I want a rematch. Your not going to win little baby I can see the fear in your eyes.

P "dude are you serious that girl beat you up" Logan's friend starts to laugh and Logan punches him in the arm. Logan looks like a kid who was told to sit in a corner.

L "Shut up she can probably even beat you."

P "I beat she cant even hurt a fly."

Are they freaking serious player here has probably never been in a fight before. His only exercise is walking from class to class. He doesn't even struggle in life he has everything thrown at him and, if they keep staring I'm going to punch them both. I finally got tired of their staring I ended up walking towards them.

S "What have you never seen a girl before stop staring assholes" I said it a little more rude than I intended.

L "what's your name"

S " I don't have to tell you"

P "what's your name" player demanded. He used his alpha tone. It could affect both humans and wolfs because of the power behind it. I smirked because no it doesn't work on me cause bitch I'm special.

S "I don't have to tell you so stop staring before someone gets hurt". I sent them a death glare then stormed off with the last word into my first class, history. I went all the way to the back and took a seat.

The teacher Mrs. Johnson came into the class and made me stand up right when I was about to introduce my self no other than player came in.

"Take a seat Jake near the new girl after class I would like you to show her around."

I groaned why do teachers have to be so annoying. He gave me a smirk and took the seat right next to me jesus today is not my day. Mrs. Johnson then made me introduce myself ugh! I hate introductions I guess I will leave them with something they wont forget.

"Hi I'm Scarlet I just moved here yesterday warning for you all don't get on my bad side or bother me okay done" I said with a sweet smile on my face. Jake had a smirk forming on his lips. He leaned over and whispered in my ear "I now know your name sweet heart was it that bad" I put a sickly sweet smile on my face and just said "shut up".