~DARRYL~

(TW: BLOOD)

•Zak's pov•
"DARRYL?! WHAT?!"
I yelled at my uncle as soon as he muted the microphone. He looked at me quickly with wide eyes. Darryl wasn't supposed to be in this!

"Listen I didn't chose that, it was random! Literally couldn't change, they all saw it on the screen!"

"Yeah but now if Felix does win then Darryl won't! And Felix will definitely try to kill him NOW!"

Uncle Oli groaned and put his hand on his face, "Zak, you know for once it isn't his fault." Leya said, and I sighed, that's true, but now I'm just pissed off.

Then I got a text, so I did check. It was Darryl. "Hey Zak, can we meet somewhere? I'm like really fucking stressed rn:("

Of course he is, and quickly answered to meet me in the hallway to go to Master's office, since nobody goes there usually. Then I looked at the two, They were looking at me.

"I'm going to go find Darryl."

Uncle Oli nodded, and smirked at me and Leya snorted, still looking at me.

"What?."

"Zak, you like Darryl don't you?"

........He said what. My heart had stopped beating for a second and now it beats super fast. I do not?! Right? Why is it getting hot in here now? Ugh dammit!

I didn't even answer and quickly went to the door and got out, ugh what is wrong with me.

I went to the hallway, and looked around, then found Darryl, he was playing with his fingers and waiting. I went behind him and put my arm around his neck again. He flinched like usual and looked at me.

"Hey, Zak"

I put my arm away and went in front of him. "Are you okay? You're stressed?" I asked, and took both his hands, which clearly made him flustered.

"Y-Yeah, I am stressed dude what the fuck, you're telling me that me or Felix will be eliminated?"

"Mhhm, it should be alright, I'm sure,... I'm sure you can beat him."

He snorted, clearly not believing me, I can't tell him anything, I have to make him less stressed though. I hugged him slowly.

I was surprised when he directly hugged me back. Wasn't going to complain though. "Just, try to stay away from Felix, I don't, trust him at all."

He nodded a bit and hid his face in my neck. I know I blushed, but he's rarely showing affection so let me enjoy.

"I'll just, catch the mouse guy, you think they'll run fast?"

"......considering it's master's choice, probably can outrun a demon."

I'll have to do my job, I'll have to run away from Darryl as well, I won't have a choice. I would make him win but I accepted to not do favouritism.

We kept hugging for a bit, then he let go of me, he seemed way more calm, and he was softly smiling at me. "I'll, go prepare" I nodded at him, I need to go prepare too anyways. He turned around and started walking away.

"Hey Darryl" I said before he leaves, making him look at me. "I love you" he stared at me, I can see he blushed, and he has wide eyes.

I smiled at him softly "Good luck" and then I walked away quickly, not too far, I just went in the stairs where he can't see me. My heart is beating way too fast, and I know I'm blushing, maybe, maybe....

it isn't from embarrassment.

•Felix's pov•
It is stress full, I have to kill him but I also have to blame it on losing control of my demon. Ugh this is annoying. Why do I have to kill him anyway. I don't want to.