7

When we reached the front of the house, my parents were outside bidding goodbyes to Mr. Willow and his wife.

"Ah ha! Look who it is! Vivian!" Mr. Willow said loudly, I pat Dion's shoulder to let me down, and walked towards them...

"Mr. Willow! How are you!" I said as excitedly as I could.

"My, I am doing great! I heard that you got engaged to an Agriche, I assume that is him behind you?" Mr. Willow said while glancing at Dion and back to me.

" Why yes it is Mr. Willow," I said as I had a tight smile on my face.

"Mrs. Willow, what a pleasure seeing you here today! How are you feeling?" I ask her.

"I have been doing great thanks to your medicine Lady Vivian," Mrs. Willow says smiling at me...and then looks down at my wrinkled dress.

"My, Lady Vivian, your dress is quite..."She slowly said...she really isn't a bad woman, she was just...a high-class woman.

"I am sorry that you have to see this sight of me,¨ I nervously said to her.

"Well you are welcome anytime to come by our estate, hopefully, you would present yourself better sweetheart," She says before getting on the carriage.

"Will do! Have a safe trip back!" I said before the carriage left.

"Vivan Barret, mind telling me why a young lady like you, has her dress wrinkled..." My mother says strictly.

"I..." I quietly said and glanced over my shoulder at Dion...

"It was my fault, I insisted on Young master Dion to carry me because..." I try to make up an excuse on the spot but...

"Because her feet hurt," Dion said.

"Oh my goodness, I did not know that the Agriches' son was such a gentleman," My mother said awkwardly.

"He isn't..." I quietly mumble to myself.

"Are you planning to stay? I can have a room prepared for you" My father told him but Dion quickly rejected it.

"I'll be returning," Dion says while looking at my parents in a threatening manner and literally disappears.

"He is quite rude, my lord," Mother said as she glared at the spot Dion was standing earlier.

"That's an Agriche for you, my dear," Father says as he slowly shakes his head.

"Great acting Vivan, we shall have a talk about your mission," father said as he walked back into his office with me and mother following behind.

"Plans changed, you are required to just kill Lant Agriche," Father said.

"Wait why?" I asked him quickly.

"Well, the client has changed his mind...though he magic in the massage, he wants us to target Lant Agriche instead." Mother told me as she sat in fathers lap....

"Okay....well, I'm just gonna go now.." I say and walked away from that weird scene.

_The day of going to the Agriche for Roxanne's tea party_

"Lady Roxanne" I greet her as I walk into the drawing room where we would be having tea.

"Lady Vivian, it's good to see you," She says as she gestures to me to sit.

I sat down on the couch across from her. I can feel her eyes observing me in every way possible.

"Um...Lady Roxanne...Why exactly am I here if you don't mind me asking?" I asked her quietly.

She picked up her cup elegantly and just smiled while looking at me. Someone came into the room with a big box and stood beside me. I looked curiously at Roxanne.

"It's a welcome gift for you, from me. Welcome to the Agriche family, Lady Vivian" Roxanne says as she stands up and walks over to the maid who had the box and opened it for me. In the box was a beautiful dress, marvelous I must say.

 In the box was a beautiful dress, marvelous I must say

"Beautiful...are you sure this is for me?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

I stood up also and reached towards the dress and pulled it out to get a better look at it. It was truly beautiful, something that I have only seen in books and webtoons.

"I designed it myself for you, I hope you like it," Roxanne says as she looks at me. A big smile on my face.

"You didn't have to, Lady Roxanne," I say as I wonder why she is so nice to me...it's confusing how the characters act.

"You can put it on if you like," She says suddenly, making me break away from my thoughts. "Oh...can I? I would love to!" I say a bit too excitedly and walk away to go put on the dress with the help of the maid.

.

I walk back to my seat and sit down across from Roxanne, she looks at me and observes...a smile making its way on her face.

"Thank you, Lady Roxanne, um...how has madame Sierra been?" I ask her after an awkward silence.

"My mother is fine, I must thank you for putting her to sleep," Roxanne says.

"Oh it's nothing much," I say as I sit back down.

Then she suddenly told the servants to leave the room, completely making it the only two of us in the room...

"So...Lady Vivian, your bracelets look quite amazing, mind telling me where you got them?" She suddenly asked...her butterflies coming into the room surrounding a round me...

I acted scared..."My mother gave it to me!" I yelled out in' fear'

"So you don't mind me taking it off do you?" She says as she stands up and walks closer to me with a smile creeping on her face....WHY IS SHE SO INTIMIDATING?

Her butterflies all rush in towards me... an attack to get rid of me.

I quickly pulled my arrow out of bracelet form, jumped off the couch and behind Roxxane, releasing an arrow at the ball of butterflies flying my way...killing them all.

Roxane stood there shocked...I breathed heavily at the fact that I just literally exposed myself.

"I suspected something, that's why I sent a butterfly with you back to your place...a very interesting lady indeed," Roxxane says as she sits back down in her seat.

"Shit, well no need to act now I guess," I said and sat down at my spot putting my arrow away, actually relaxed this time that I didn't have to act.

"Well, what are you gonna do? Expose me to Lant? Kill me?" I say to her...she just chuckles.

"Of course not, I invite you here to help cooperate with me and my other siblings to kill Lant Agriche, is he also not your target?" Roxxane offers.

"He is...I just have one question now" I tell her, she looks at me attentively.

"What's your question?"

"When will I move in?" I say smirking.

She looks at me and smiled.

"Soon," she says.

*knock knock*

The doors open.