6

-four days later-

"Lady Barrett, You have received a letter," Debra said as she walked into the garden

I was in the garden, sitting with my mother and sipping tea as we talked about our family business.

"Who is it from?" My mother asked me as Debra handed me the letter.

"Agiche΅ I simply say as I open the letter and start reading it.

______________________

Lady Vivian Barrett

It was an honor to meet you in person and I am sorry for the trouble that our family has caused you. I would like to invite you to the Agriche's and have a talk over tea. I would like to express my thanks to you for calming down my mother during the accidental attack. I would love you to come by two days from now.

Roxanne Agriche

______________

"Lady Roxanne has invited me over for tea," I told mother while giving the letter back to Debra to put in my room.

"Those Agriches are psychopaths, you need to complete your mission soon," Mother said as she stood up and started walking away toward her office.

I stood up from my seat and started making my way to the library. As I walked in, I told Debra that I wanted to be alone for the time being until dinner time.

I walk around the library and grab a romance novel off the shelf, I make my way to the big window and I flip the pages of the book to where I left off.

That is until I saw someone on the other side of the window.....the library is three-story high...I looked up and saw Dion hanging by the window.

I just stare at him in confusion and shock before moving and opening the windows for him to come in.

"What are you doing here, young master?" I asked him as he made his way over to me.

"Nothing," Dion said as he came closer. There was barely space between us two.

"Nothing?" I say try not to stutter or show any fear.

"Hmm...two days? I heard that you are going to go to Agriches to talk with my sister over tea" He says, I can feel his breath.

¨ I see, I would like to have my alone time, young master Dion," I told him, trying to slide to the left to leave just to realize I dropped my book.

He quickly stopped me by putting his arm around me and pulling me onto his chest.

"I prefer my name by itself," He said quietly whispering to my ears.

"That is improper Young master Dion," I told him as I tried to get out of his grip.

"We are engaged..." He says with a smile creeping up onto his face, sending chills down my body.