1

"Killua...make sure you keep your promise...okay?"

Killua looks at me with tears threatening to fall out of his eyes.

"Sister please...don't leave me! I'm going to kill them! How dare they poison you?!"

I looked at him with a smile on my face.

"Killua, be happy and live for me okay? I deserved this...I shouldn't have fallen in love with him." I said sadly to Killua.

"Sister please...please stay alive"

"Killua, you know...I always wanted to try the hunter exam...how about you go for me? Walk out of this room and close that door...don't look back okay?"

"I-I can't leave you here to rot!" He yells out with tears now streaming down his face.

I used the last bit of my energy and blasted him out of my room, making the doors close and locked with nen.

I slowly lay down on the cold floor of my room and stare at the bottom of the door to see Killua slowly walking away...closing my eyes, darkness consumes me.

.

.

.

.

I woke up again but this time, I'm not in my room...it was different, with white pillars in parts of the room, and a big bed with white sheer bed curtains around.

Out of curiosity, I opened the sheer curtain and walked over to a big full-body mirror that I saw nearby the vanity...just to see myself as a different kind of person.

I slowly touch my hair...touch my face...and slowly down to my waist.

I changed, my hair, eyes, and body changed!

   As I continue looking at myself in the mirror it finally hits me

As I continue looking at myself in the mirror it finally hits me...where the f*ck am I? I turn around to take a look around the room...kind of reminds me of the typical manhwa rooms...bridgerton kind of vibe. The room is not too huge, it is quite a comfortable size.

As I continue trying to figure out where I am and trying to stay calm instead of freaking out. There was a knock at the door followed by the doors opening.

"My lady, it is time for breakfast," the woman said as she walked in and continued her way toward me.

I took a seat in the chair by the vanity...she walked up to me, grabbed the hair brush, and started brushing.

"Umm...excuse me..." I quietly said. She looked at me in the mirror.

"Yes?¨ She said.

"Where am I? And who am I?" I carefully asked the women...She looked confusingly at me before answering the question.

"My lady, you are Vivian Barret, you are currently at home...are you alright?¨ The woman said while slowly putting my hair into an elegant style bun.

"I just felt like I had a very long and disturbing dream so I asked to make sure that I am not dreaming" I quickly said something that I made up before walking towards the doors to go to breakfast.

"Lead the way..." I told her, which she did.

On the way, I kept thinking about where I am at...which I casually concluded as isekai or reincarnation. I mean what other words describe waking up in a different place? Unless I was kidnapped but that would not make sense since I'm already dead.

The big doors in front of me opened and I walked in holding my posture and everything just like how I always think that people do if they were in manhwas and books. I made my way to the empty chair next to the woman, who I assumed was my mother.

I sat down while looking at the plate that was in front of me...then up to the man who sat at the end of the table. I guess there are only four people in this family.

"Good morning Vivian," The man in front of me said. I looked at him and said 'good morning' back to him.

.

.

When I was almost done with my plate, the man who sat at the head of the table, who is my father, spoke up.

"So we have received a letter from the Black Agriches," He spoke...Agriches?

Why does that sound so familiar...there is no way this is an actual place right?

"What do they want?¨ the man who sat across from my mother asked. I think he is supposed to be my brother or something.

"They want the potions that we make, specifically the different poisons" Father replied.

"How would this alliance work?" I told them. They all looked at each other and then back at me.

"Vivian, you are of age to get married...so why not a marriage proposal?¨ Mother said...that made my jaw drop to the floor.

You've got to be kidding me! Who the heck wants to be married!?

Marriage? I don't even know if I'll be dead the moment I step into their house, besides, I never met them!" I told them loud and clear.

"My lord, Vivian is a bow shooter, she could try to assassinate at least one of them," Mother told Father.

"Then in return, they promise your safety, the Agriches have sons who are not married yet...the best chance at the moment is engagement. Vivian, take this chance to kill. As an alchemist and assassin family, we need to do our job." Father told me, I sat in my seat silently listening as they continued.

If I am an assassin, that means I will have to kill somebody? And the fact that I am a bow shooter is even better! But the Agriches?

"Oliver, send the letter out later today," Father said...So Oliver is my brother.

"I'll be going back to my room, please excuse me," I said as I stood up and left.