Chapter 3

'Of course, it's him. Why did it have to be him?' Izuku stopped walking and sighed. He didn't even turn around and look at Bakugo while he was yelling.

"YOU DIDN'T NEED TO SAVE ME! I WAS FINE ON MY OWN, Y'KNOW! YOU DIDN'T NEED TO BUTT IN THE FIGHT! AND DON'T THINK-"

Izuku had already had enough for one day. He turned around and decided to put Bakugo in his place.

"JUST SHUT UP, BAKUGO!"

Bakugo stared in shock as Izuku called him Bakugo again.

"YOU'RE SO UNGRATEFUL, Y'KNOW! YOU SAID YOU WERE OKAY? WELL, THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU GETTING CHOKED BY A VILLAIN, NO ONE STEPPED IN TO SAVE YOU."

Izuku exhaled loudly. He was going to get a migraine from all this. Bakugo's shocked face irritated him more.

"Did you think that I was gonna tolerate all of your abuse and beatings so much that I wouldn't even say a word about this? I'm done. You're lucky that neither of our moms knows about this. You said that I'm a useless Deku, right? Well, this useless 'Deku' saved you from being killed today. And you say that you want to become the No. 1 hero. What type of hero tells someone to take a swan dive off the roof? Y'know what, Bakugo? I already gave up on my dream of becoming a hero long ago."

Without listening to what Bakugo replied, Izuku rushed back home. (A/N: In my AU, All Might has already passed his quirk to Mirio, and he can't have multiple successors.)

Izuku groaned as he put his bag in his room and dropped himself on the couch. He already knew that his mother wouldn't return home until 9. Izuku Midoriya appeared to be a lively kid with bright eyes and fluffy green hair, but his personality was different.

He decided that he didn't want to be in Aldera anymore. Aldera is considered one of the best schools and one that doesn't tolerate bullying or quirk discrimination. Well, for Izuku, it was the complete opposite.

Students physically abused him, suicide-baited him, and kept spider lilies and hate letters under his desk. Teachers always degraded him, ignored the bullying, accused him of something he never did, and always gave him extra work. Izuku was tired of this.

So he took his laptop and drafted a letter to the principal of Aldera, mentioning that Inko Midoriya would be pulling her son out of the school due to personal reasons. He was waiting for his mother so that he could tell her everything that he had hidden from her and that he wanted to attend online courses.

Then he started looking for online courses so that he could finish his middle school education and take special courses in analysis, science, and support tech.