Teenage dirtbag

Yn pov
I was riding my skateboard and went home because I need to get a hair cut because that bitch wanted to cut my hair!
I was pissed because I had really long hair for a black girl!
And I had to cut it myself because I am poor! Beverly usually helps give me food and cloths and shit! It is embarrassing. But I know it is not my moms fault. I love her.

Before hair cut

After hair cut

I like my hair cut but that doesn't help the fact that I will kill the kid next time I see him

I call Beverly for her to come over and sleepover.

No ones pov
Beverly gose down the fire escape, that is always how y/n and Beverly get to each others apartments.
Beverly gose through the door and she locks it behind her. Beverly practically lived there. No one was home except y/n.

Y/n mom was at work,
and y/n never meet her dad, her father got into a argument with her mother when he got he got y/n mom pregnant. He gave Y/n mom a choice, to abort the baby and stay with him, or to keep the baby and he would leave.

Y/n mom felt a strong relationship with the baby, she knew being a single mom would be hard, but the toxic relationship is not healthy.
Y/n mom kept the baby and Y/n dad left.

Y/n mom raised yn all by herself. But y/n's mom loves y/n and is so grateful for the sacrifice she had to put in.

Yn pov
Beverly walked in my room closing the door behind her.
"Hey yn!- omg! I love your hair! It is so cute!" Beverly said
"Thanks. I had to cut it because this stupid kid decided to cut a chunk of my hair! I will kill him when I get the chance!" I said angry

"Hey.. it will be ok. Do you know the kids name?" Beverly asked calmly
"His name is Kyler! He has strawberry blond hair and brown eyes and his stupid blue glasses! Ugh I want to kill him!" I said in rage

"Ok that is ok to feel what your feeling. Just take a deep breath like your inhaling the people that hurt you and what they did to you, then breath out that." Beverly said sitting next to me.
She always knew how to calm me down and approach me calmly when I am about to/having a episode.
"Thanks bev." I said and then we started watching Garfield.