Chapter Twelve

Nicki was feeling a little thirsty so she grabbed a glass from the cupboard, and placed it on the side. She grabbed a carton of Juice from the fridge, however just as she was going to pour her drink she knocked the glass off the table. So it had smashed on the floor, making glass go everywhere, luckily no one saw, so she got on her hands and knees and started to pick up the broken glass.

As she was grabbing the glass some had got into her skin and had made her hand bleed.

Drake was outside chilling with the crew, when Jonny told him him to get some more alcoholic drinks from the kitchen.

Drake: alright bro

Jonny: there should be more in the cupboard and fridge

So he got up and headed to the kitchen when he got there he saw Nicki on the floor picking up glass. So he lent down on the floor and looked at Nicki, but she was too busy picking up the glass that she didn't realise he was there.

Drake: Nicki?

He said in a concerned voice

Soon as she heard that deep voice she knew it was drake so she looked up but then carried on picking up the glass. He then grabbed both her hands and looked at all the cuts and marks on her bloody hand.

Drake: stop Nicki your hurting yourself

Nicki: I don't care

She told him with no emotion, although the pain was killing her and she could feel her eyes to water now

Drake then helped her pick up the rest of the glass and throw it in the bin. Nicki washed her hand under warm water that made her whimper a little, with the pain rushing through her hands.

Drake: do you want me to cover it with a bandage

Nicki: no I'm fine, she lied

Drake: alright, how you been though? Have you been taking it easy?

Nicki: drake just go away please, stop being so fake

Drake was a little hurt as he was actually concerned about her, but he wasn't even going to try anymore otherwise it would just make things worse

Drake: oh ok... tell me if you need anything though I'll be outside

He grabbed 3 bottles of Smirnoff in each hand then headed outside

Nicki had to admit she missed drake, but can't helped that fact she's rude to him every time she see's him. As it just reminds her about him cheating on her, she now wished that he would of stayed with her.

Just as Nicki started to think she heard Chyna's voice in the kitchen so she turned around and saw her standing there with a drink in her hand.

Chyna: Nicki what the hell happened to your hands!?

Nicki: oh I dropped a glass and it broke I'm sorry

Chyna: forgot the glass, you okay boo?

Nicki: yeah I am

She lied again

Chyna: okay but next time try to be more careful

Nicki: okay chy

Nicki and Chyna then headed outside to join everyone else, Nicki stood next to Chyna for mostly the whole time. However when Nicki looked over to drake he mouthed to her 'are you okay?'. Nicki looked at Chyna to see if she just saw that, but Chyna was too busy chatting away with Amber her other close friend. So Nicki just simply nodded at drake, she didn't really want to give him any attention, although she thought to herself he's only caring about me.

The night went on and everyone was having a blast even Nicki was enjoying herself for once. It was now nearly 12:00 o'clock and the party was still live, drake was a little tipsy but knew what he was doing, Chyna was a little pissed and was acting crazy when dancing, however Jonny was completely out of it, he was falling asleep on Ryan's laps.

Nicki was sitting outside sipping on her drink, whilst a scrolling through Instagram, when this stripper Chyna had invited, had walked over to drake and sat on his laps. Nicki was a little jealous, because drake didn't tell her to get off, instead he was whispering stuff in her ear which was causing her too giggle.

Nicki would now and again look up from her phone and see him and the stripper laughing away. Nicki was on the edge from crying, how could drake do this to her. When Nicki looked up one more time, drake happened to look her way and saw the hurt in eyes. Nicki couldn't take it no more so she got up and ran indoors, and straight up to her bedroom.

Ryan: what's wrong with Nicki drake? She just ran off inside

OB: maybe it's because you got a freaking hot stripper on your laps right in front of Nicki

Drake felt really bad now, he didn't realise Nicki was watching that whole time, so he pushed the stripper of him, she asked him what's going on. But he completely ignored her and headed straight in the house, he looked around downstairs but couldn't find her anywhere.

So he decided to head upstairs, when he got there, he tried to figure out which room is the guest room, as Nicki is most likely to be there. As all the door were shut, he put his ear on every single one, until he got to the last door and heard sniffing on the other side. So he gently knocked on the door and waiting for Nicki to answer it.

Nicki: who is it

Her voice cracked a little, and she sniffed again

Drake decided not to tell her it was him, as he knows she would probably lock the door. So he took a deep breathe then slowly turned the doorknob. When he opened the door he saw Nicki on the bed crossed legged, crying her eyes out with a box of tissues next to her.

Sorry for the bad chapter 😕
Going to update this book on Sunday now
Comment below what you think about this chapter?
Love sim❤️