Chapter Ten

The next morning nicki woke up feeling ill, she slowly got out of bed then headed downstairs, she was feeling quite hungry so she made herself some Jam and chocolate toast. Jonny had now come down looking quite tired, he walked in the kitchen and saw Nicki sitting on the bar stool crying, so he quickly walked over to her.

Jonny: nicki you okay? What's wrong?

He sat on bar stool next to her

Nicki: I just don't know Jonny, I feel so ill, I miss drake, I basically feel like shit

She cried, so he passed her a tissue

Jonny: look nicki your one of the best people I know, and I don't like seeing you upset, you need to sort everything out, so you can stop hiding that beautiful smile of yours

He wiped her tears

That made nicki feel quite special, jonny was now a inch away Nicki's face

Nicki: thank you Jonny

She glared into his eyes, he then slowly moved in and they kissed each other for at least 3 seconds, until nicki knew this was wrong, so she broke the kiss.

Nicki: I..I'm so sorry I didn't know....

Jonny: it's okay Nicki we don't have to tell anyone

Nicki: okay J...jonny

She awkwardly spoke, he then slowly headed in the living room, leaving Nicki quite shocked. However Nicki carried on eating, then saw Chyna walking down the stairs dressed in clothes.

Chyna: morning Nicki

She sounded in a cherpy mood

Nicki: morning Chyna

She felt bad, of what she did earlier

Chyna: you need to get ready

She whispered, so Jonny didn't hear

Nicki: why? She asked

Chyna: it's Jonny birthday tomorrow and I'm going to throw him a party, so need to get some food and that

Nicki: oh is it? Okay give me 30 minutes and I'll be ready

She didn't want to let Chyna down, even though Nicki wasn't feeling 100%, so she put her dishes in the sink and headed upstairs. Nicki just threw on her converse track suite on and her uggs. She left her hair down straighten and didn't bother with any make up, she grabbed her sunglasses then headed down stairs.

*In the car

Nicki: so how many people are coming

Chyna: about 60, not a lot I'm only inviting his close mates, but we do have a slight problem

Nicki: what's is it? She frowned

Chyna: I've invited drake and his crew to come

She quickly turned over to Nicki

Nicki: oh... It's okay

Chyna: you sure Nicki, I don't want you feeling uncomfortable or anything with drake being around in the party

Nicki: nah it's ok, I'll just hang around with you and hopefully he won't try talking to me or anything

Chyna: okay, yeah there's me and I'm also inviting my close friends some are model and strippers, so they can entertain the party

Nicki: yeah

Nicki lowered her head, having so much on her mind about this party, with drake being there, she doesn't know how she's going to react as she's not with him anymore. Also the situation with Jonny, she feels like she needs to tell her best freind Chyna, but thinks Chyna will flip out or something, so at the moment Nicki is all over the place.

They have now arrived at the supermarket and luckily there wasn't that many paparazzi, although when Nicki got out the car they had many questions to ask her.

Paparazzi: what's going on with you and drake? Are you guys together? How do you feel that cheated on you?

She ignored all the questions and headed to the supermarket. Chyna had picked up 20 different alcoholic drinks, plastic plates, 3 bars of chocolate for the chocolate foundation, a bag of marshmallows and much more party food.

They had now got home, after also ordering a cake for jonny, and getting some balloons delivered at there house tomorrow. Nicki told Chyna she will be chilling in her room, as she wants to rest for a little bit. So Nicki was now laying in bed scrolling through Instagram, when she had noticed champagnepapi 'drake' had posted something 10 minutes ago.

"They're either talking shit about you or stealing the shit you're talking.... either way the name been poppin" The photo was of him in a dressing gown looking depressed, in the bathroom, with a bottle of Hennessy beside the sink.

Nicki was confused about the caption, she didn't know how she felt towards him anymore, because he made a mistake but cannot change that anymore.

Nicki felt brave and decided to read the comments that his fans had commented below.

Drakeupdate: "you need to get your girl Nicki back in your life we hate seeing you like this"

Aubsessedsim: "team drizzy will always love you no matter what🙏🏽"

Drakelover: "someone looking hot as fuck😍"

Drakeiswayup: "we need dricki back please!❤️"

Aubreytheboy: "you have a baby boy on the way, Aubrey you need to sort this out, your going to be a dad soon!😭"

Jefff123: "gayyy you just want attention hope you die drake"

Nicki thought to herself there's always one idiot that have to comment stupid stuff. But she thought it's so true what most of fans are saying he's going to be a dad soon, he needs to be more responsible and act like one. Otherwise Nicki isn't going to let him see the baby when it's born and leave him for good.

All this stuff was getting to much, so she decided to lock her phone and head to the bathroom to have a nice long shower to get her mind off stuff.

Do you think she should tell Chyna?
What do you think about this chapter
Leave your comments below
Love y'all's Sim😘